𝟎𝟎𝟕.

──✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*. 

warnings; none 。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙: 428

The car ride was weird. It felt like the front seats were emitting a completely different energy than the back seats.

The ghouls in the back were singing and dancing while the two in front were looking at the road and occasionally at each other. Something was off, but you couldn't put your finger on it. You just kept driving.

When you arrived at the maul, all the ghouls in the back piled out and basically ran inside the mall. You sighed and looked over at Draculaura, "Where do you wanna go?"

Draculaura looked at you shyly, she wished she would've thought about this sooner.  She couldn't think of anything.

"I'm not sure, can you pick?" She asked sweetly, trying not to look in your eyes.

"Let's get coffee first, I'm still super tired. Does that sound good?"

Draculaura smiled up at you, "Of course!"

The walk to the coffee shop was silent but not at all awkward, you two were mainly just looking around and occasionally making comments to each other.

When your drinks were served, you and Drac sat down at one of the little tables to enjoy your drinks with each other.

After taking a big sip, she glanced at you. "Do you think we should find the ghouls later and be with them?"

You took another sip, "No."

Draculaura looked down and blushed to herself, "Okay, sounds like a plan."

You smiled at her, until your ICoffin vibrated on your leg.

"Ugh, I hate when people text me." You sighed, picking up your phone and looking at the message.

"Me too, calls are even worse though." Draculaura said quietly, admiring how you looked right now.

"Right? I think the only call I wouldn't get annoyed from is one from you." You said this casually, not looking up as you furiously text whoever texted you back.

Draculaura felt her cheeks heating up and did whatever she could to make the feeling go away. 

Draculaura began to speak, "I-," 

"You should give me your number by the way!" You finally looked up, not realizing you cut her off.

"Sure!" 

You hand Draculaura your phone and she enters her number, sending herself a text to add you to her contacts.

"You gonna be pissed if I call you?" You laughed lowly, catching her flustered reaction immediately.

"No! Of course not!" Draculaura said quickly, wanting it to be known that you're welcome to call her any time.

You smiled at her, "Kay. Come on, let's go find a stupid guy and convince him to buy us new clothes."