I just want you

TW - !!!!!!ATTEMPT SUICIDE!!!!!!
SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR A RECAP

Dream walked over to the pill cabinet and opened it. He looked through the cabinet and, with shaking hands, grabbed the sleeping pills.

Should he say goodbye to Bad and Sap? Was this fair just to leave them like George left him.

Maybe they didn't care about him just like they didn't care about George. They won't give two shits if he died.

Dream looked in the mirror before pouring a bunch of pills into his hand.

A bunch of memories of George jumping off the tower were playing in his head.

He would finally see George.

Dream looked at his hand with 20 sleeping pills in it.

He closed his eyes.

Opened his mouth.

Held his hand up to his mouth.

Then, the door opened right as Dream was about to take all the pills.

"Hey Dream I bought you some cho-" Bad stopped mid sentence and gasped.

"DREAMMMM! NOO!" he cried running into Dream knocking the pills out of his hand.

"SAPNAPPPPP!" Bad cried

"DREAM! DREAM HOW MANY DID YOU TAKE!" Bad frantically asked

Sapnap came running in.

"OH MY-" Sapnap yelled "DREAM WHAT THE HELL! HOW MANY DID YOU TAKE"

And just like that, his world went black.

And he saw George.

Words from the author - HEYYY thank you so much for 8 reads omg!!!!!! I really hope your enjoying this story so far!!!!!!! Also so sorry this was so short I just thought that would be a good way to end it for today!