Shattered

It was shattered. Where was George?! That picture... did it have George's spirit in it?! Did George shatter with it?

"George" Dream frantically tried.

He already lost the real George.

The one that was here.

The one that could talk.

The one he loved

He couldn't lose George's spirit too.

Dream fell to the ground. The glass cut his knees but he didn't care. He couldn't feel pain anymore. He was broken beyond the point of being broken.

Fuck bad and fuck Sapnap because they were wrong. Dream wasn't going to get better. His heart was shattered.

He looked around his room.

He looked at his streaming stuff.

He looked at his phone which was still working.

None of it was filled with life. Dreams sadness killed all hope, all happiness, all life from everything.

*TW - mention of death*

Bad walked in.

"You ok Dream I-"
"Bad" Dream interrupted "if I ever die someday promise to tell the fans. Promise to carry on my spirit. Live my life for me"
"Wha-"
"Bad I-" Dream continued "I don't think I can continue living this way. I'm am so hurt without George and you say... you say it will get better but Bad, it's not gonna"

Bad was horrified.

"D-Dream y-your not-" Bad said shaking
"No never mind Bad"

Bad was trying to say something but decided to walk away in realization he couldn't.

----------------
The next day
----------------

"Dream" Sapnap said knocking on the door
"What" Dream groaned
"You have a therapy appointment"
"I'm not going" Dream rolled his eyes
"Yea you are and especially after what you told Bad yesterday. Dream you're going now get your ass up."

Sometimes Dream hated Sapnap.

"N-"
"I will literally drag you"
"Ok" Dream responded not given two shits

Sapnap walked over and grabbed Dream's feet. He proceeded to pull him off the bed and onto the cold, hard ground.

"Ouch seriously Sapnap" Dream whined
"Yup now let's go" Sapnap said walking out of the room.

Dream got dressed into one of Georges hoodies and grey sweatpants (someone explain this whole grey sweatpants thing to me)

He walked downstairs where he was greeted by Bad.

"You ready" he asked
"I guess" Dream responded

--------------
At the place
--------------

"Give it a chance Dream" Bad smiled
"K" Dream replied emotionless

He walked into the therapy office.

"Hello sir!" The front office lady began "You must be Dream"
"Yup" he replied
"Right down the hallway on the third door to your left" the lady smiled

The therapist greeted Dream and started asking a bunch of questions.

Dream didn't answer.

He didn't want to answer.

No, he couldn't answer.

"Dream can yo-"
"Will you just shut up!" Dream yelled, "You're not fucking helping, in fact, you're making this worse!"
"I'm sor-"
"I'm fucking leaving" and with that Dream walked out.

He sat outside and waited for Bad.

"Hey sorry you must have gotten done e-"
"Leave" Dream interrupted getting into the car and slamming the door.
"Wha-"
"JUST LEAVE" He yelled again

The ride home was silent.

When he got home it was silent.

He hurried to his room and shut the door before anyone could follow him.

Dream looked at the picture and realized...

"I'm shattered without you George"

*IMPORTANT WORDS FROM THE AUTHOR PLZ READ* The next chapter has a TW so if you don't want to read it skip over! I am saying this now because I don't want to say the TW reason and give away what happens! Tysm for 3k reads guys! It means the world to me!