Hurt

---------------
Memory
---------------
Dreams phone was ringing.

It was George.

"Hello?" Dream answered confused.
"Hey- uh- Dream?" George started
"Yep thats me" Dream said chuckling a little
"I-Its a long story- but I" George started but paused.

Dream knew something was wrong.

"You ok?" he asked
"Yea- sorry- yea- um-" George cleared his throat" I was evicted"

Dream paused.

"Wait what??? How??" he quickly asked
"I- listen I dont know. Can I stay at your place?"
"Yea of course I just-"
"I- it was Erika Dream"

Erika was Georges ex who did all sorts of terrible things to him. And this time she took it too far. She took all of Georges money to a point where he was evicted.

He ended up moving in with Dream for a while and they got in a huge fight. George told Dream he was like his dad but then he had a breakdown. All was understood. George had so much to deal with.

They watched a movie to calm down.

"Hey Dream?" George started
"Yea"
"Thank you. I know I was a real asshole to you. Im sorry for all I said. And even after that, you're nice to me."
Dream gave George a soft smile.
"I understand how you're feeling and im your friend. I will never hold anything against you"

About halfway through the movie Dream felt something hit his shoulder. It was George who was fast asleep. Well, so he thought.

He was so adorable.

Dream giggled "sweet dreams Georgie"

And Dream heard him whisper so, so quietly

"I love you Dream"

--------------
*beep...beep...beep...beep*

He looked around. Where was he? What happened? Wait, he's in a hospital? The crash!

Bad was sitting next to Dream.

"Oh thank god your awake!" Bad said

"W-wheres Sapnap" Dream asked

"Well Dream," Bad said annoyed but also hurt "he was trying to find you because you weren't home and you didn't tell us you left! And guess what Dream! You crashed into SAPNAP! NOW THEY DON'T KNOW IF HE WILL SURVIVE! You were going 90 miles PER HOUR DREAM! YOU GODDAMN FOOL!" Bad yelled with tears shining in his eyes.

'Bad just SWORE! HOLY SHIT HE JUST SWORE!'

Dream knew he messed up real bad this time.

"BAD! YOU JUST-"

"SHUT UP! You're putting other people's lives at risk! I know it was an accident but Dream, you gotta fix yourself! This is becoming too much! We lost George and now... now we may lose Sapnap."  Bads eyes were red with fiery and hurt "you hurt him Dream"

"Let me see him."
"I don't know if I want you to see him!"
"Bad!"
"Ok ok... come on... let's go see him"

Dream crawled out of the bed and wobbled. He wasn't hurt. Well not physically at least. He just had a concussion.

"Go on Dream." Bad said crossing his arms.

Dream walked into the room. Sapnap was laying in a bed with a thing around his neck. His arm was in a cast and so was his other wrist. His face was covered with red and his nose was swollen.

"Oh my-" Dream said catching his breath in his throat. Sapnap was hurt. Because of him.

Bad walked over and put his hand on Dream's shoulder.

"Is he gonna live?!" Dream said with tears rolling down his cheek.
"They don't know Dream" Bad responded
"I'm a FUCKING IDIOT!"
"Yes, you are Dream..."

He felt another hand.

George.

Dream looked up.

George was standing there and he was sad. He was looking at Sapnap then looked down at Dream before he faded away. This caused Dream to cry harder.

He was hurting so badly. Why couldn't everything just be ok?! Why did George have to die?! Why couldn't he get through this?!!!

"Let's go back to your room Dream..." Bad said helping him up.

When they got back to the room, Bad left to call Dreams therapist to let her know Dream won't be there for a while.

All was fine until Bad came back.

"Seriously Dream?!" Bad said upset
"Wh-"
"Care to explain why your therapist doesn't know who you are?!"
"She must have forgotten my name" Dream said with no emotion.
"Oh my- don't play dumb Dream"

Bad caught him.

"Ok, I'm sorry! But I have said to you so many times that I don't want help!"
"BUT YOU NEED IT!" Bad yelled "LOOK AT WHERE SAPNAP IS NOW DREAM! AND YOU SAY YOU DONT NEED HELP?!"

"Sir, its time for you to go." The nurse said walking into the room.

"We'll talk about this later Dream." Bad said annoyed.

The nurse left to go get something.

"George..."

And George was there again.

He was watching Dream while holding his hand.

"George I- Im lost without you. Im hurting every second of my life and they dont understand..."

"Im hurt George"

Im hurt.

Words from the author ~ thank you for almost 2k reads guys!!!!! Also sorry for this extremely long chapter lolll. Next chapter out tomorrow!