Reception

(Raghbir)

Two days.

From last two days our house is getting decorated.. why not it's Raghbir malhotra's reception party. Everybody in our house is soo busy to even eat properly.. and I? I have world's enough time to even discuss country's budget.. yess.. from last two days I hadn't visit my office. And I thing I'm not gonna even get a glance of it for some more days. the reason behind it is one and only badi maa.. She have strictly ordered me to spend some quality time with mydear WIFE. And asked dad and harshit bhai to look after my work.

And guess what for whom she is doing all this. For her!
She didn't talk to me properly since last two days. next day of that night I got to know that she seriously was waiting for me. Nakul told me how she denied for eating because she wanted to have her dinner with me.

I'm not saying I'm regretting for whatever I said to her. I was just being honest.. I seriously don't want her to behave like a wife.

But she's my wife!

I think maybe I'm wrong. I shouldn't be much rude to her. Of course she didn't ask her father for our marriage right. I'm not the only one who's suffering here. She's just trying to work this marriage. And I....

My thoughts was interrupted by the knock on the door.

"Chotey, ready?" It was harshit bhai. He asked entering into the room.

Currently I was wearing my shoes. Sitting on the bed of guest room.
Actually she was getting ready in my-Our room so I had to come here.
I was ready in my black white attire. White t-shirt, black jacket and pants with white nikeshoes.

I looked up at Bhai who was now stood near the bed.. He was wearing green shirt, green blazer, green pant and brown shoes.. He was looking handsome.

Bhai kiska hai!

I smirked at my own thought and realised that he was giving me a weird look. I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I hope tu mujhe us nazar se check out nahi kar raha." He spoke making me chuckle. I stood on my feet..

"Chale.." and we both made our way out of the room..

we walked together to the hall where the tables were held. People were enjoying themselves. We went to a table where our friends were sat. Greeting them I sat beside Aaron my best friend while bhai went somewhere saying he'll be right back..

"Tu akela aaya hai. Where's bhabhi" Aaron whispered to me looking everywhere to find her.

"Mujhse kya puch raha hai mujhe kya pata" I rolled my eyes on him and called a waiter for a drink.

"Kyu ki woh teri biwi hai.. aur tujhe pata hona chahiye." He said.

"Yeah. Right!" I picked up my drink and took a sip from it When my eyes fell upon her. A girl in a black gown was coming to me with a small grin on her lips.

"Lo aa gayi teri BHABHI" I said emphasizing on the last word.

"Oh my god.. she's looking beautiful." He said getting off from the chair and was going to her when I said
"itni achi lagti hai to khud hi rak le." He stopped on his place and glared me.

Whatever!!

"Oh bhabhi. kya lag rahi ho aap. So gorgeous. " He complimented her and She smiled shyly uttering a thanks and looked down.

My all friends got up from their seats and met her only I was on my chair sipping my drink.. Aaron gestured me to get up and come near them but I looked away.

Why should I?!!

I saw badi maa was coming towards me. Oh shit! I quickly got up and joined them in laughing. Don't know what was the joke they were laughing so hard. Someone kept a hand on my shoulder. I know it's badi maa. I turned around to see it was she only.

"Kya baatein ho rahi hai joh sab itna has rahe hai" she asked me smiling.. what should I say now! Oh shit..

I let out a forced laugh and looked at Aaron for help.
"Kya bataye badi maa.. haha.. Aaron bata."

First He looked at me which is probably a glare but to hide it from the people around us He had a smile too.
He bent down and touched badi maa's feet. "Namaste aunty.. woh hum yeh puch rahe the bhabhi se ki Raghbir inhe zyada thang to nahi karta" he covered up or said the truth but hearing it my jaw slightly got clenched.

"Hehehe.. right!" I said and looked at her. Her eyes were already on me but when I looked at her she looked away. I didn't get her expressions.

Forget about her. I turned to badi maa when she was speaking.
"Okay baccho. Tum sab enjoy karo main chalti hu mujhe kuch kaam hai." She said and went somewhere.

As soon as she left I got seated in my seat pulling out my phone from my jacket trying to get busy with it. I wish this party gets over soon..
Suddenly someone snatched my phone from my hands.

"Yaar Sara... " I whined when I saw Sara one of my close friends.

"Tu usse ignore Kyu kar raha hai." She glared me.

"Kisse??" I asked. And tried to snatch my phone back but she hide in her back.

"Apni wife ko aur kisse.. aaj tumdono ka din hai. Yeh party tumdoni ki hai aur tu usse baat karna to door uske taraf dekh bhi nahi raha hai." She whispered angrily coming near me..

"Kya musibat hai yaar.. peeche hi pad gaye ho tum sabke sab mere.." I said getting off from my seat and took my phone from her hand.

"Just shut up and go to her. Mehman ke saamne tamasha mat karo" she dragged me to her made me stood just near her while I passed her a glare.

"So newlyweds." She chirped getting everyones attention.
"Kitna din hua hai tumdono ki shaadi ko.. 3 days right.. to batao kitna kuch jaan gaye ho ek dusre ke baare mein in teen dino mein"

Have she gone mad.. I'm gonna kill you for this Sara. Almost everyone were looking at us. I gulped Down looking at Aaron but he looked away rolling his eyes and sat Down on the table.

"Batao..! " She again spoke grinning gesturing us to say something.

You're so death!!!!

"Raghbir, pragati? kuch bhi chalega. Koi chooti moti adat joh tum dono ne notice ki ho kabhi.. come on pragati tum batao. " she came towards us and stood next to her. "Kuch bhi boldo sab dekh rahe hai beizzati ho jayegi meri please.. " She whispered to us. Pragati looked at me and then at her..

"Uh.. a-actually Raghbir.. sote time kh-kharate bahut lete hai" she blurted out nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!

Suddenly Sara broke into laughter and soon was joined with everyone. Pragati also let out an awkward chuckle looking at me while I glared her..

I know not everyone must have heard her but somewhere who've heard were telling each other laughing. This is just so fucking embarrassing!

Ughhhhhhh pragati!!!!

You're also death along with Sara. I swear I won't leave you both!!

To be continued..