First Night

Hey it's Raghbir.. you know Raghbir right.. yeah.. Raghbir malhotra, who just got married few hours ago with his father's choice. Me and my wife met just 3 or 2 times.. we didn't had any wedding ceremony like mehendi haldi. 2 3 times we met and today we got married.. wow.. what a life!!

I'm standing on terrace of my house with a open sky few stars are shining around the full moon. And I wearing my Kurta holding a cigarette between my two fingers gazing at beautiful view. I took a drag and stared at it for a while after taking another drag I throw it down with a force.. should I jump?!!

Nah! don't worry I'm not gonna do that.

My dad has forcefully made me marry with her.. did I introduced her? She is.. what was her name?

My inner self laughed at me, how horrible it is.. "I don't even remember her name.. shit yaa!!" I thought chuckling.

Btw she is daughter of my father's business partner. Taking a deep sigh I realised this fucking business has fucked my life.. I never wanted to marry nor date anybody because... because.. I don't want!! I was happy being single i can't take responsibilities of all that.. I can not!!!

But who thought one day I will marry like this.. actually my father..

"Bhai!!" I heard my brother calling me from down..  I stayed here for a while and went down.

The decorated house was reminding me that today was the worst day of my life. Today I stepped in hell.. for me it is a hell!! And nobody can never pull me out of it. Even I can't do it my self because I don't wanna ruin her life.. we don't have any other option except accepting each other.

I gripped the knot of the door and twisted i opened it entering my room. Wow.. My room is looking like a bride decorated with red and white curtains, yellow candles, rose petals all over the tables. I hate it!!

I saw her sitting on middle of bed holding her knees like a typical brides.. I never knew in real life brides waits like this for her groom to come.. I've seen all this in pictures only.. looking at her like this I realised one thing that she is a filmy girl.

My inner self was laughing at me again and again saying how lucky I'm.. I will spend my first night with her before even knowing her name! This is crazy.

I locked the door and moved to dressing table.. there I saw my wedding card.. a heart shape red card written Raghbir weds pragati

"Yay!! Congratulations Mr. Raghbir malhotra..  Finally you remembered her name.." my inner self told me.

I chuckled reading it and walked till bed. She must be thinking why I laughed like this.. but who cares..

She passed me a smile as I sat near her. "Change karlo" I told her and she nodded.. I helped her to get down of the bed I know her dress is soooo heavy and these jewelleries.. oh God!!  I'm feeling like someone's pressing my neck looking at her, I can't breathe!! how can these women wear these jellewries all over their body.. I'm sure there's no corner left she didn't wore this.

She walked to dressing table and take out her pallu of her head.. and then she started to take the hairpins from her hairs.. My god!!!! Is this her hair or pins shop!!! I'm 100% sure she took out more then 50 pins from her head. Look at the table there's no place left for her to put her pin on it.. is she serious!!

"Isn't her head or hair pains".. I heard her laughing looking at me through the mirror.

Why the hell she is laughing!!

"Stupid close your mouth" my inner self said to me then I realised that my mouth is wide open as well as my eyes.

I quickly closed it and blinked my eyes gulping.. finally her hair was free now from those hairpins.. I got up while she took her comfy clothes from the closest and went inside the dressing room. I have a small changing room inside my room.. she went there to change.

I got up, walked to the closest, pulled out my t-shirt and short and wore it, after that I jumped on my bed waiting for her to come out.

Raghbir's pov end.

Author's pov.

Soon he fall asleep!

Pragtai came back into the room after changing and saw him sleeping on bed. His one hand and leg was hanging down and his mouth open a little. She smiled moving towards him, made him sleep properly. She pulled a comforter over him till his chest.

She sat near him resting her back on headboard of bed ruffling his hairs.. she seems so happy, kissed his forehead and left cheek and kept her head on his chest wrapping her arm around his torso She sigh in relief.

After sometime she dozed off.

To be continued...

Jasminearun sorry I'm too late