My Annoying Wife

(Raghbir)

Hmmm... sleeping is most beautiful thing we do in life.. only sleep gives me some peace of mind.. this white soft comforter which became a little cold because of the AC.. I can spend my whole life cuddling on them.. hmm love this.

Thank God today mom didn't come to wake me up.. I think she understood and realised that sleeping is more beautiful then living a billionaire's life. It's more peaceful. Right now the sunrise is straight hitting me on eyes but I don't care..

it's alright Mr.Sun loose your hope because you can't wake me up unless I want..

I can feel someone's gaze on me.

Is this mom!!!

I don't think so bcz she can't see me laying on my bed sleeping peacefully. If it was she I wouldn'tve been sleeping like this but sitting on my bed fully drench..
Then who the hel... hell!.. pragati? I turned my face to a side as I was laying straight.

I opened my eyes blinking for a few times as I couldn't resist the figure in front of me.. I used my hands to rub my eyes to clear my vision,

See.. I knew it.. it's  pragati who was staring at me smiling.. but why the hell she is staring at me.. was I looking like a joker watching it she is getting entertain?! I don't like when someone even glance at me and look at her..

Why isn't blinking!!

I think she sleeps with a open eyes. Hahaha!! Very funny.. my innerself rolled his eyes at my thought.

I moved up dragging myself to sit, she jumped as soon I moved and quickly sat along with me.. I think she was thinking something.. her deep thought which is broken now because of my one movement.. she tucked her hairs behind her ear looking down.

"Sorry I slept too early yesterday" I didn't wanted to say it but I did because my mind was forcing me to say so.

"It's ok" she said and smiled. I smiled too. An Awkward silence fell into the room.. I cleared my throat and said "let me freshen up" she shook her head in ok and I quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I was brushing my hairs looking at mirror when my mobile beeped up. throwing my hairbrush on the bed I saw it was a message from my buddy. "Where the hell are you man.. shaadi ke baad gym aana chod diya kya??"

I Sended him a emoji of middle finger and pushed my mobile inside my pant pocket. I made my way to the door of my room I was almost out when I heard her calling me. "Raghbir.." She was in changing room after freshening up and I think she came out.

I turned my head to face her and saw her standing near the bed looking nervous.. "haan" I said. She motioned me to come near her.. She was wearing a green Saree. her wet hairs was falling freely resting on her right shoulder.  I wonder why She is calling me. I walked to her and she stepped forwards and slowly turn around Making me face her back.

"I was unable to tie it" she said. Drop of waters from her hair were dripping on her bare back and she was continuously turning her face to look at me. "Mera haath nahi pauhch raha tha" she said in a Low voice. I can sense her nervousness and I idiot was standing behind her like a statue.

Shit!!

"Uh.. main...shifali ko bula leta hoon.. " I stepped backwards while she turned towards me. "She must be sleeping!" She quickly said it.

Is she wants me to tie her dori of blouse??

"It's ok agar aap nahi kar sakte to.. I'll manage." she glanced down at her hands and looked back at me waiting for my anwser.

Let me call shifali she will tie her dori.. but what if they make fun of me saying I was too shy to even tie a dori of my wife... what if nakul gets to know about this.. no no no no no..

"I'll try" i immediately said and earned a not so small smile from her.. why so happy!! She slowly turned around.

She is soooooo slow!!!

I stepped forwards and quickly tied it not wasting even a ten sec.. "done" I said pulling my hands back..

"Thank you" she thanked me.. I shook my head and was going back when she again stopped me. "Where are you going"

Seriously!!

Abviously I'm going down dumbo!

I turned my face." I guess downstairs" I said trying to hide my irritated face.. what kind of questions it is... it's early morning and I'm going to gym can't she see my cloths. I again turned to go back when AGAIN my annoying wife stopped me..

Control!!!

"Wait for me please." She said to me.. not having any other option I agreed. Now wait 3/2 hours for her Raghbir beta. Because I don't think she'll be ready in 30 min.
__

Huhh... finally after 2 hours she got ready like I said.. let me tell you guys what she did in 2 hours. She dried her hair, after that curled it, did her makeup, applied nail pant on her nails and waited for it to dry, cleaned the room, half an hour she spended in washroom don't know what doing. And so on huffff...

To be continued...