She In My Office?

(Raghbir)

As soon I entered my office everyone congratulate me I'm already very tired thanking everyone for their wishes on call and here too I have to tolarate all this.

I mean come on guys I just got marriead not won any harmful challenge!!

I went to my cabin nodding my head to everyone with my personal assistant behind me telling me about upcoming project, "mansi, just go now explain me everything later!" I said to her and she left nodding her head.

Hufff... today I am not in a mood to work.. I don't know how my life will  be with her.. I'm still not able to accept the fact that I am married. Last night I slept with her in same bed and woke up with her staring at me! I am not used of all this!! I didn't like the way she asked me to tie the dori of her blouse. I know she has many expectations from me but I...

For me she isn't less then a stranger. I know nothing about her.. I don't feel comfortable when she's around! And I can't even break this marriage bcs of dad!!

Why God!!! You didn't find any other man to do all this thing which you're doing to me!

I took out my ciggie from my pant pocket and kept it between my lips. I lit and took a deep drag resting my head back on the chair closing my eyes..

Is it that difficult to live your rest of life sharing every thing with whom you don't even know?
I don't know!
It Is Difficult!!!

I took another drag when suddenly dad entered my cabin with a file in his hand

Shit!!!

I quickly got up hiding my ciggie in my back.
"Raghbir yeh... " he trailed off glaring at me.. "Raghbir, how many times I have told you to not smoke!!" He scolded me throwing the file on the desk..

"Dad... "
"What dad?!" He took the cigarette and threw it in dustbin! "Dad.. aap jaante hai it's not easy" I said the matter of fact.

I know it's harmful for my health but I can't help it now!
I'm addicted to it!

"What not easy huh? Raghbir main tujhe last time keh raha hu. Agar firse Maine tujhe smoke karte hue dekha to dekh lena" he warned me in his stern voice and I nodded my head looking down.

He is my dad after all!

He left after telling me something about our new project and I get busy working on it.

Time passes and it was lunch time.
I called my personal assistant to bring my lunch in my cabin. After sometime there was a knock. I think mansi came with my lunch. "Come in" I said without looking up as I was working on my laptop..

"Raghbir... "

Wait.. what!

What is she doing here? I looked up at her. She has tray in her hands with a small smile on her lips.. "tum?" I got up moving towards her.

"Woh.. actually mummy ji ne aapke liye lunch bejha hai" she said.

Oh that means she married to me to do drivers work!!

"Driver bhi to laa sakta tha, tum kyu laayi?." I said irritated, she lowered her face looking at the tray.

Did I sounded rude?

Sorry!! I wasn't in a mood to think about her now if I am working and suddenly she came so my mood got off..

"Woh.. unhone kaha ki aaj ke baad aapka lunch main lekar aau to issi liye... " She said stealing glances from me.

Great!!!!

"Ok... come sit" I said gesturing her to sit on couch..

Cool down Raghbir!

I took my laptop from my desk and settled myself on couch with laptop on my lap.. She served food and WE silently had it.. She tried to break the silence asking how's the food, I replied with a nice! Then she and I were completely shush during lunch session!! Don't know why this half an hour passed like years and finally lunch time was over..

I went to my cabin's washroom to wash my hands off.  After I came back she was still there looking at the pictures on wall.. it was my photos with awards I have received!

I coughed to gain her attention and she turned around completely, smiling. "Yeh awards aapko business ke wajah se mile hai?" She asked coming to me.

"Yes" I replied..

"Its nice" she said smiling. And I smiled back.. "uh. Should I go now?" She asked..

Why, don't wanna go?

I nodded my head sitting on my chair. And she left! I sighed and continued my work!
__

Ahh! It's 11:15PM. Finally my work has over. I'm very tired and hungry too I just wanna rush into my room and sleep like anything.. it was very hectic day.. I asked mansi to go to her home as it was late and she left. I was the one in this entire building alone doing work and off course the securities.

I moved out of the elevator and soon out from the building.. my driver opened the door of the car for me and I get in in it..

"Kaha jaana hai sir" he asked starting the car.

"Pichle janam mein"

"Sir??"

"Ghar peh jaana hai itni raat ko kaha jaaunga" I said irritatingly to which he nodded.
__

I entered in my room the lights was on and she was reading a book. She's still awake! She looked at me and passed me a small smile. Kept her book aside and got off  the bed.

"Tum abhi tak soyi nahi?" I asked as I removed my blazer and placed it on couch..

"Woh aapka wait kar rahi thi aapko bhook lag rahi hogi na main aapka dinner leke aati hu" she replied.

"Tum so jaati servent hai humare ghar mein woh de deta.." I said moving towards the bed. Sat on it rolling my sleeves up and removed my shoes and socks.

"Aap change kar lijiye tab tak main khaana garam karti hu." She said taking my blazer in her hand and took my shoes and socks too.

Ufff pragati ufff!!

"Listen you don't need to do all this." I said taking my shoes back and my blazer. " main khud kar sakta hu please!" I further added while she just stood there looking down at my shoes.. She didn't said anything and left the room.

Don't be so rude Raghbir!

I huffed out sitting on the bed.

I don't know why I'm getting irritated?!

After changing I went downstairs. She was serving the foods. I moved to dining area there was two plates kept. means. She didn't had her dinner.

And I was being too rude to her..
Why she didn't had her dinner?
Maybe she was waiting for me
But why???

I sat on the chair so did she opposite  me. " tumne abhi tak khaana nahi khaya" I asked as I took the first bite. She simply shook her head in no. "Kyu?"

"Mann nahi tha." She said maybe lied. Bcs she didn't looked at me once.

Even if she was waiting for you then why would she tell you.. you didn't even talked to her nicely since we got married.

I sighed and we silently had our dinner...

To be continued...