Only For You

Sam and Colby had brought their lady friends and another friend to a clown tunnel in Los Angeles. It was super creepy, and very easy to get lost. Clown graffiti was all over the walls. Colby had to admit, he was a little creeped but not as much as the girls were, but he had to cut them some slack, it was their first time, and they had taken them to a clown tunnel for their very first time exploring.

Colby watched as Sam ran and disappeared down the long tunnel, his glowing XPLR Merch visible in the distance. He ran a little farther.

"Alright Sam, you can come back now," yelled Colby, his voice echoing. There was no response, only silence. "Sam."

Colby furrowed his eyebrows, he began walking fast down the direction of the tunnel where Sam had gone, when he heard laughter. It sounded like clown laughter. Colby stopped in his tracks, smirking. "C'mon dude, that's not funny," laughed Colby nervously.

Still no response, Colby and the others slowly made their way through the tunnel, when they heard the scream. Sam's scream.

"Stay here!" said Colby, turning to Amber, Kat and Andrew. Then he took off, bolting through the tunnel. He could hear the laughter getting louder, and Colby sped up, he soon reached the end of the tunnel. He saw two clowns, one had Sam by the arms and the other, holding a knife. They were so fixed on Sam; they didn't even notice Colby.

"Let me go!" said Sam.

The clown in front of Sam was twirling the knife between its fingers, it then brought its arm back, ready to plunge the knife into Sam. Sam closed his eyes, braced for the stinging sensation, the pain, but it didn't come.

When he opened his eyes, they filled with horror. Colby stood in front of him, the clown's knife plunged directly into Colby's stomach. The clown ripped the knife from Colby's stomach and ran away, the clown holding Sam followed suit. Colby clutched his stomach, looking down as his crew neck became stained with blood. Sam caught Colby as he stumbled and gently laid him on the ground.

"No, no, no, Colby," said Sam, in tears, holding his best friend's body. Colby's breaths were growing short.

Sam quickly removed his sweatshirt and placed it over Colby's wound, to help stop the bleeding.

"You're gonna be fine Colby, just stay with me," said Sam frantically. Colby struggled to keep his eyes open.

"No, don't you dare pass out!" said Sam. "Help! Somebody help, please!"

Andrew, Kat and Amber came running, stopping at the end of the tunnel when they saw Sam and Colby. Andrew quickly called an ambulance, as Amber and Kat bent down to help Sam.

The ambulance was there in minutes. Sam only prayed he had stopped the bleeding enough. Kat took Sam in her arms, hugging him tightly.

The paramedics had said only one of them could accompany Colby to the hospital, and of course no one was gonna argue with Sam. Andrew, Kat and Amber said they would meet Sam at the hospital. They sped off quickly, Colby had fallen unconscious on the way. When they got to the hospital, they wheeled him off to the ER immediately.

Sam went to wash his hands, then anxiously waited in the lobby. A nurse and a police officer had come to ask him what happened. He really didn't feel like talking about it but, he gave them all the info he could.

A few hours later, a doctor came into the lobby. "Sam Golbach?" he asked.

Sam quickly stood up as the doctor came over to him. The doctor stopped in front of him. Sam couldn't tell what the expression on his face was.

"What?" asked Sam. "What happened?"

The doctor sighed. "Your friend lost a lot of blood," started the doctor.

Sam looked at him in shock. The doctor then smiled at Sam. "And he's very lucky that you were there," explained the doctor, "you stopped the bleeding, just in time."

Sam let out a huge sigh of relief. "Can I see him?" he asked.

"Of course," said the doctor. "Right this way."

They stopped in front of the hospital room and Sam saw Colby in the bed, a giant bandage wrapped around his stomach and waist. He winced as he tried to sit up, seeing Sam walk in.

"I'll be back in a few minutes," said the doctor, leaving the room and heading down the hall.

Colby smiled at Sam as he walked over to his bed. Sam gently rested his hand on Colby's shoulder, smiling at him. He gave Colby a big hug, then pulled away, crossing his arms.

"What are we gonna do with you?" asked Sam, laughing.

"What do you mean?" asked Colby.

"Always willing to put your life on the line," explained Sam.

Colby smiled widely at him. "Only for you," he replied.

Sam smiled at him lovingly. "Thank you, for back there," said Sam.

Colby offered Sam his hand, and he clasped his with Colby's. "Hey, Sam," he said.

"Yes," replied Sam.

"Make me a promise?" asked Colby.

"Anything," said Sam.

"No more clowns," said Colby, wincing slightly.

Sam laughed. "You got it," he responded.