Fight For You

Maybe if Elton had decided not to stop at the stop sign, they would've gotten out. But he stopped, and a bunch of guys came running towards their car, throwing the doors open and drawing guns. Sam, Colby, Corey and Elton were forced onto the ground, hands behind their heads. The last thing Colby remembered seeing before he blacked out, was the guy behind Sam hitting him over the head with the gun and watching him collapse.

When Colby's eyes fluttered open, he was in a new location. He tried to move, but his hands and feet were tied, he also had a gag over his mouth. Colby's head was fuzzy but it started coming back to him.

They had been exploring an abandoned city, just looking around when they saw gun shots in the wall and a random guy had pointed them towards a house, with a bunch of milk cartons. All containing photos of missing persons. He remembered they heard whistling and decided to flee when things just got too creepy. They got into the car and drove away, guess they didn't drive fast enough.

Colby looked across from him and saw Corey and Elton in the same position as him, they were still unconscious, as well as Sam, who was beside Colby, a couple feet away. Colby saw the sticky red in his blond hair where he had been hit with the gun. Colby attempted to stand, but his knees gave out as soon as he tried. He heard groaning beside him as Sam stirred awake, startling himself when he saw where he was, but instantly calming when he met Colby's eyes. Sam gave Colby a nod of approval to say that he was okay, when Corey and Elton jolted awake as well. All of them tried to make any sense of where they were, when they suddenly heard someone coming towards them.

They recognized one of the guys as the one that had ambushed them in their car. Both guys smirked at them evilly. They had been hunted, set up. They had fallen directly into the trap that had been set for them and now, who knows what these people would do to them.

"So, who's first?" asked the first guy. He laughed. "Obviously, you're not gonna answer, so we'll choose."

The guy scanned around the area, surveying and observing them all, his eyes stopping and staring into Sam's scared ones.

"Perfect," said the guy evilly.

Sam tried to scoot away as the guy walked quickly towards him. He hadn't seen Colby get to his feet, and the guy was instantly knocked to the ground as Colby ran his body into him, stumbling as he did.

The guys friend quickly grabbed Colby by the neck, throwing him against the wall and putting a knife against his throat.

"This one's a fighter," he said. "I say we start with him instead."

"Works for me," said the other guy, getting up and wiping himself off. He walked over to where Colby was being held and slapped him across the face. "You're gonna pay for that."

They grabbed Colby by the collar of his shirt and dragged him off, away from everyone else. Colby quickly glanced at Sam as he was dragged off, muffled screams of protest coming from his friends as they took him away.

They brought Colby to an open area of the house, there were several guys wearing masks and a camera was set up. It was Elton's camera. They dropped Colby to his knees in view of the camera. They removed his gag and snapped a photo of him. They began untying him.

"Remember what's at stake if you try anything," said the guy untying him.

Colby quickly stood up when he was untied and he was surrounded by a circle of people. One of the two guys who had dragged him here, stepped up into the middle of the circle a few feet away from Colby. He looked way older than Colby and was way more built.

"Where are my manners," he said smirking. "Name's Bryat."

"What the hell is this?" asked Colby.