𝟎𝟏

The sun's beaming rays burst through the window curtains waking l/n up

The sun's beaming rays burst through the window curtains waking l/n up. L/n's mind is processing the thoughts of today while continuing to hug her pillow. Low groans escape her lips as she gets up and out of her bed. Dragging her feet to the closet, l/n takes her uniform that her mom had ironed the day before and takes it off the hanger. She starts undressing and throwing her pajamas onto her bed, she puts on her new found uniform and pats it down making sure it isn't wrinkly, while doing so l/n takes her socks and pulls them up to her knees. Afterwards, l/n makes her bed and leaves her room while picking up her backpack and adjusting it onto her shoulders. 

l/n goes to the kitchen and takes an apple out of the fruit bowl, she then proceeds to open the refrigerator and takes out her water bottle that she had placed in the fridge the night before. She places the water bottle in the side pocket of her backpack and heads to front door. While putting on her shoes she says goodbye to her parents.

"Remember to text me when you arrive at school."

"Alright, alright I will, now bye!" The teen waves her parents goodbye as she closes the front door and leaves the house. 

                                                                             -

The girls commute to school wasn't uneventful. It was rather noisy, as she walked she heard the liveliness of children as many were going back to school today. She heard the quarrels of children and the rustles of leaves moving in the wind. The sky was the same as usual, blue. Spring is present and so are the colors swarming all around l/n.  As l/n continues to walk she stops observing her surroundings and rather starts focusing on her thoughts.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴?

𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴?

𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩. 𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦.

𝘈𝘩, 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴.

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴.

As her thoughts go haywire the sound of students starts getting louder to the point where her thoughts aren't focused on her school life rather where that sound is coming from. The chatter and yelling of people is the only thing going through l/n's head. L/n's thoughts come to an end as the girl observes her surroundings.