𝟎𝟐

The bells rang through her ears as the girl put her textbooks away and into her backpack

The bells rang through her ears as the girl put her textbooks away and into her backpack. Pushing her chair into the desk and putting on her backpack, a smile crept up onto the girl's face as her feet moved quicker than normal, they took her into the direction of her homeroom. As she got closer to her homeroom, her eyes zoomed into the figure that was waiting outside the door. His body turned the opposite way she was facing. The boy was gazing at the floor, his only field of vision being his shoes. 

𝘏𝘮𝘮𝘮, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮?𝘕𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵?𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘔𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘢.

She slowly crept upon him, trying to conceal her presence, tip e toeing over to him, hoping her shoes wouldn't squeak. She got closer and closer until it got to the point where the boy could feel a strange feeling behind him, he tried to turn around but was met face to face with the girl.

"ᗷOO."

A sheepish yelp had escaped from his mouth at the moment. He closed his eyes and soon opened them to be met face to face with l/n.

"Did I get you?!" she asked Miyamura as her fingers curled into a clawing motion as she stood smiling waiting for the boy's response. 

𝘜𝘩 𝘰𝘩, 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘐? 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘺?

"Uh." Miyamura stood there dumbfounded he didn't know what to say. Does he laugh at the scare? Does he say no or yes? Does he avoid the question? How was he supposed to answer her?

"Ah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried to scare you like that, I just wanted to joke around, Ah I'm sorry, I understand if your angry, and you have the right to be, I shouldn't scare you after only meeting you today. I'm sorry, I'm really-"

"It's fine." The girl got cut off mid-sentence by Miyamura. Was he not mad at her? 

"I found it funny. You don't have to apologize." He didn't necessarily find the scare funny as he was quite scared when he felt something slowly creeping upon him. But he was able to calm down quickly as soon as he saw it was you. He would have gotten mad at anyone else, but you made it so hard to be angry. Maybe it was the way your fingers curled into claws, or how you smiled at him after scaring him, or maybe it was the way your arms wavered as you tried to apologize. Whatever it was, he couldn't help but find it rather amusing. A smile started haunting his face as he thought of your antics. You were quite an amusing person.

"Let's go eat lunch, I usually eat on the school's roof so we can go and have lunch up there."

                                                                           -

The two students walked up the stairs that led to the roof. Once they got to the top of the stairs they opened the door and were met with gusts of winds hitting their face. The door shut behind them as they made their way towards the ledge, they sat down with their backs rested against the fence that surrounds the whole roof. L/N took out her lunch and waited for Miyamura to take his lunch out as well. The boy tilted his head and stared at L/n. "Why aren't you eating yet?"

"Oh, I'm waiting for you to take your lunch out."

"Oh, actually I didn't bring lunch, so you can go ahead and eat!"

L/n was so close to enjoying the food she had brought to school but now she felt guilty. 

"Here." She held a portion of the rice up to Miyamura's lips. Miyamura just stared at the rice that was displayed in front of him not opening his mouth. 

"Come on I don't have all day open your mouth." Miyamura obeyed and opened his mouth, the rice was then left lingering in his mouth as he let himself savor the taste. 

"Thanks, the rice is nice

"Thanks, the rice is nice."

"No, problem. Here we can share the rest of my lunch. Also, did you really not bring any lunch?"

Miyamura looked down at the floor and then back to l/n's lunch then back to the floor and then back to l/n's lunch. He picked up another portion of rice and ate it before answering the girl's question. "Yeah, I guess I just don't have a lot of energy to pack lunch for school. Most of the time I just grab something from my family's bakery for lunch."

"Woah, your family has a bakery. That's cool, I guess now I'm lucky enough to have a friend who owns a bakery. You should invite me some time, only if you want to though. I'd like to try something you made." 

 L/N smiled at the boy after finishing her sentence then went back to eating her food. Miyamura laid both of his hands on the concrete floor as they supported him as he laid back and stared up at the sky. The only other friend he had was Shindou. It would be nice to have another friend too.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." His response wasn't towards approving l/n to come to his bakery although he didn't mind her coming but rather towards the feeling that he felt knowing he had a new friend. L/n then knocked him out of his trance by shaking his shoulder. 

"Thought I was losing you there, how about this, I'll cook lunch for both of us to enjoy but in return, you'll have to bring baked goods for us as well, deal?"

"𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥."

                                                          [𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞]

Sorry for the late update, I've just had no motivation and I've been binging too many webcomics. This chapter and the previous chapters need a lot of revision but I'll revise it in the near future. Okay, bye bye now :)