𝟎𝟑

"Why did I agree to make two times the amount of food I usually do

"Why did I agree to make two times the amount of food I usually do. Now I have to wake up earlier than I do to have enough time to make two servings." 

Do I enjoy cooking? Sometimes, maybe at moments, it feels draining having to put effort into giving myself energy, but in the end, it feels worth it when it ends up in my stomach. And I hope Miyamura enjoys the food that will end up in his stomach as well.                                          L/n's sleeve that covered her wrist goes up to meet her watery eye after dicing up onions.

I hate cutting up onions, although they are suitable for adding flavor to things. But I don't need any of that flavor in my eye. I feel like an onion just pissed on me, and my eyes are currently suffering because of that.

After putting all her ingredients in her pan, l/n lets her food cook for a while as she fills up her water bottle. She twists the top on her water bottle and goes over to the sink to flip the bottle to make sure no water leaks. Luckily no water came out of her water bottle. After setting her bottle on the table, she goes back and checks on her food. To her, it looks about ready, but sometimes looking ready doesn't necessarily mean that something is ready.

Hmmm. It's ready!

She takes the food out of the pan and puts it into two containers. Once making sure all of the food is packed, l/n goes upstairs and gets ready for school. Coming back downstairs, l/n put her backpack on while adjusting the straps making sure it's comfortable, taking her water bottle from the table, and tucking it into her bag. She then puts her shoes on and pulls down her shirt before opening up the door and turning around to close it.

I wonder what Miyamura will bring.

-

Miyamura Eyes:

His eyes paced back and forth at the pastries in front of him. He didn't know if she were allergic or if she disliked anything. He kind of did just become friends with l/n. 

I'd probably like anything she made. 

He crouches down onto the floor while his fingers make their way into his hair as they get tangled in it. His palms press into his eyes as he starts seeing patterns.

What to do

What to do

Putting his hands down he stands up and looks at the time. 

8:10

If he didn't leave now he was going to be 

Late! 

Miyamura grabbed a random pastry, he glanced at it contemplating if he should either take his chances with it or get another one but at this point he was going to be late if he didn't come up with a choice soon. He threw the pastry into his backpack and just hoped that when he had to give it to l/n during lunch that she would like it.