10

YOUR POV

Sanemi and I never got the chance to hangout neither to talk for 4 days already since the day happened on the camp at that night..

Sanemi..K-Kissed me..I never thought that he would kiss me both Kanroji and Shinubo told me that he just likes me that he kissed me..

But is it necessary to kiss someone if they liked them?..Why don't they just tell them that they do like them without the kiss?..But I wasn't mad neither upset of Sanemi kissed me it's just that it caught me by surprise that's all..

"Here's your work for today Ubuyashiki."I shake my head in dozing off as I listened again to the principal.

"Seems like you're overthinking of something or someone? What's wrong."She said.

"I do have a friend that I had a problem with..How can I make us a friend again?"I asked.

"Hmm..That's kind of tough if you won't tell me the problem..But if you wanted to be okay with that person try talk to that person personally."She said as she give me the list.

"Make sure to tell the janitor to clean that classrooms and comfortrooms,Tell the security to check the faucet in boy's washroom and manage the school for 30 minutes..That's all for today of your duties as campus's monitor."She said as I nod.

"I'll do my job.."I said as I went out from the room and headed my way to the security guard.

***

I did tell the security guard to check the faucet on the boy's washroom and the janitor to clean both the classrooms and comfortrooms..

It's been past 24 minutes before 30 minutes so I can finish my duties and went home..

'Or do I have to find Sanemi and talk to him personally so the problem would be solved..'

*BANGG*

*CLINGG*

*BANGG*

I rushed towards the place where the sound comes from and what I've thinking of someone it was Sanemi beating two male students as I rushed towards to his back and grab him as he shoved me away and got thrown a bit as he turned around looking at me at the ground as both of the male students run away.

'T-This is awkward now..'

"(Y-Y/n).."He spoke.

"I-I'm alright Sanemi.."I said as I stand up and brush my skirt off from the dirt.

"I'll be going now—"Before he could leave I grab his arm as we looked at each other's eye.

"Let's talk.."I said as I let go of his arm.

"Talk about what."He said.

"I know that you're mad at me but I'm telling you I...I didn't reject your feelings..It's just that I don't know how to reply."I said.

"The f*ck..."

"It's my first time to receive a k-kiss..E-Especially to a male f-friend.."I said as I looked down.

"That's actually a f*ck..If you don't rejected neither accepted it..What do you want to do or to say to me so you could decide."He said.

"I-If I r-reject you..W-Would you be mad at m-me."I said.