14

YOUR POV

It's been a month and it's almost graduation and recognition..Sanemi and I currently not talking either hanging out for the past few weeks because of our both busy schedule for the upcoming graduation for him and recognition for me.

I do also meet someone new an outsider but he was nice and fun to be around he's name was Douma as what he wanted me to call him like his other friends told him..He was really opposite with Sanemi but he's sometimes weird when he's being charismatic..He holds my hands or even hug me suddenly which makes it for me awkward and a bit distance.

I never told Sanemi about this because Douma wanted it to become our little secret friendship but I do refused that..And I'm going to tell Sanemi if I had the chance and especially if he asked me about him..Douma also mentioned that he knows Sanemi and he started speaking something weird about Sanemi's life which I just shrugged it off but the part that he tell me that..

"He's just using you.."

I can't even get out of my head or even my ear it's like repeating echoing inside of me like someone is whispering it into my ear..

'I gotta really quit this up..'

"(Y/n)?"

"H-Hai!??"

I turned around to my side as I saw both Kanroji and Shinubo with a worried face as I shake my head.

"Gomen..I was just thinking of something."I said.

"You can tell us something if that really bothers you (Y/n)-san because it doesn't looks like it's nothing for us."Shinubo said as Kanroji nods.

"I do also felt that..Is it because of Sanemi? Did you miss him?"Kanroji said.

"Or is because he did something bad towards you,you know I can always tell Himejima-san about it."Shinubo said as I shake my head.

"It's not about Sanemi it's about someone else..An acquaintance of mine..I'm planning to avoid him because he sounded like a bad influence perhaps like that."I said as the both of them nod.

"Who's that man."We turned around to see Sanemi at the door leaning against the wall while crossing both of his arms.

"Sanemi! You should take (Y/n) on a date even you're both busy because it's recognitions and graduation for all of us students."Kanroji said.

"And if you really did something bad to (Y/n)-san then you have to face Himejima-san later."Shinubo said.

"The f*ck..I didn't even do bad anything to (Y/n)."He said as I nod.

"He really didn't so please don't tell Himejima.."I said as Shinubo nods.

"But if he does let us know."She said as I nod.

"Come on Shinubo! I gotta go and get some snack at the cafeteria!"Kanroji said while dragging Shinubo with her leaving Sanemi and I at the classroom alone.

"Why are you here."I said as he sighted.

"Why wouldn't I? I just miss my girl."He said as he closed the door and sat across me.

'M-My girl..?!!'

"You're blushing again."He teases.

"Don't tease me."I said as he chuckled.

"So..What does really brings you here?"I asked.

"I just wanna see you because things have been busy for us lately and I've got bombarded by some paper works that I need to answer because I'm gonna graduate."He said.