12

YOUR POV

My father Kagaya and my mother Amane they didn't let me went to school for 2 days starting today,Thursday..Because my panic attack hit me when Sanemi and I got locked in the storage room yesterday..I couldn't remember everything happened all I remembered is that Sanemi didn't let go and didn't stop trying to calm me down until I fall asleep and found myself woken up in my bedroom with my pyjamas..

'Thinking of Sanemi..Should I call him?'

I was about to call him on my contacts when his name suddenly appeared on my name he was calling me.

I pick the phone up and click the accept button on the screen.

*ON THE LINE*

"Hello..S-Sanemi?"

"I'm glad you pick it up..How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling good now..But my mother and father won't let me attend school for two days..How's your day going?"

"That sucks..But I'm glad you're alright..School is always school boring..Anyway tell your security guard to let me in he says I should call you so you need to speak with him on the line and tell him to let me in."

"Y-You're here?!"

"Of course I am..I'm here to check on you personally and I wanted to make your parents know about us..That I'm courting you because I think it's about time."

"I guess you're right.."

"Then talk with the damn security guard."

"K-Konichiwa Young Lasy Ubuyashiki?"

"Konichiwa..Sorry for his attitude please let him in."

"Y-Yes..."

"Thanks."

*CALL ENDED*

'Typically him..'

'I wonder what would father thinks of him when he see him..'

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Please come in."I spoke as the door opens revealing my father Kagaya with a food of tray.

"O-Otto-san."I spoke as he put down the tray next to me and sat beside my bed.

Translated: Otto-san -Father.

"Are you feeling better now?"He asked with his sweet voice as I nod.

'Father had always a sweet and lovely voice whenever he talked either he knows or not the person..He just talks with his natural voice that I like because it calms me..'

"Father..I do have something to tell you."I said as he nods.

"Someone is going to be here and visit me and I wanted you to meet him."I said as he chuckles.

"Is he courting you? Or perhaps he's your boyfriend."He said with a smile.

"Father please don't be mad."I said as he shake his head with a chuckle.

"Dear,I won't get mad actually I'm very happy that you already told me..Because I know it already especially the guy he's Shinazugawa Sanemi,right?"He said as I nod.

"Do you know him?"I asked.

"You'll see when he gets here.."He said.