3

It had been a few days since we've left the house and I've been sick since then. Like I've had to miss work this whole time which scares me. My boss is an asshole and I'm scared ill get fired. I am using my sick days but still, I'm going to get shit for it. I sigh and rolled myself off my bed. My throat was dry, my nose was stuffy, and I felt like throwing up. I went to my bathroom and promptly did just that. 

Why am I so ill? Was it from the haunted house? No, It can't be. Right? I wiped my mouth with a piece of toilet paper and threw it in, flashing everything down. I walked back to my bed, grabbing my phone, and ordered some soup to be delivered to my house. I got to the hallway bathroom and take the trashcan out of it. I grab a trash bag and put it inside of it just in case I have to puke. 

I sit on the couch and turn on my Tv. I watched a bit of Kitchen Nightmares before getting a text from Vix asking if I was doing any better. I texted her back saying I felt as green as my throw-up. She sent back a simple ew. I chuckle and continue to text her and watch Tv. She asked more about how I was feeling since Vix was studying to be a nurse. I told her everything and she more or less dismissed it as a common cold or flu. But it certainly didn't feel like it. 

I told her that and she mentioned the haunted house we went to. And I kid you not, the second I finished reading her text I heard something fall. I set my phone down and get up. I looked around and spotted a drawer open and my biggest knife was on the ground. " What the fuck?" I mutter before putting the knife away. I heard a knock from my bedroom door before hearing one from my front door. 

I answered the front door open and got my food, tipping the deliverer. I smile and walked to my table to sit and eat. As I happily at my soup with no problem. Just kidding, there was one. Something had pulled my hair. " Ow!" I grasp my hair and turn around but saw no one. I got up and retrieved my phone. I called Vix who quickly answered. 

" Hey (Y/n), you ok?" She asked softly. " Vix, I think something followed me home." I cough. " First a drawer opened and a knife fell out, then my hair got pulled." " Do a cleansing of some sort maybe? Get a cross." " You're saying that like I don't. I believe full-heartedly in the First Spinjitzu Master Missy." " And so does everyone in Ninjago."

I snicker. " Yeah true. Also, why would the ghost come after me? I was respectful to it. Unlike Mox." " That is true. Maybe it attached itself to you because you were nice?" " Maybe." " We will never know." I hum. I asked how her and her brother are doing. " I'm alright and so is Vex. Though still an rejected asshole, he is the norm." I chuckle. " Tell him I said fuck you ok." " Not again." I laugh at that response. " I will. Anyways I got to go to work. Love ya girlie." " Love you too, see you Vixxy."

The quick phone call ended and I put my phone down. I finished my soup and laid on the floor. The sound of the Tv drowned out as I started to fall asleep. I could feel my head being picked up and I tried to open my eyes and look but I couldn't move. 

I felt my head being lowered again but resting on something soft. A pillow? A blanket was pulled over me as well. What the fuck? First your sour now you're sweet? Are you a sour patch kid or something ghost? I couldn't think much about it as I drifted off to a dream filled with the color green.

I woke up and was still on the floor. I pushed myself up a bit and saw the pillow my head was on. So I wasn't imagining it. I looked at the blanket on me and pulled it closer. I put the pillow on the couch before laying on it again, now more comfy on the soft couch. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep again but of course, someone called me. 

I yawned and got my phone, answering it. " Hello?" " Ah, (Y/n), will you be at work tomorrow?" Of course, it's my boss. " Sir. I have no clue if I'm am or not. I'm pretty sick. If I think I can handle not throwing up for a whole shift then most likely." " Be here soon then." My boss hung up and I stared at my phone for a few seconds. " Bitch." I mutter and put my phone on the ground.

I look up at the ceiling and slowly blinked. My throat felt dry and I want to just feel normal again. I really hope that the ghost, Morro was it? Didn't follow me. Why would he? I'm just some bartender with nothing else to do with her life. I'm not interesting to haunt. I run a hand through my hair. " What's so interesting about me that you chose to haunt me?" I ask the nothingness, not expecting any type of answer.

" You can be useful.