𝟎𝟎𝟏 | 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋

i'm gonna repeat myself but for the best experience, please read with the dark background and with the font 'times new roman' <3

16:30, PARADIS' SIDE OF TOWN

tick. tick. tick. tock.

the frantic resonance of the clock behind you felt like a lullaby, rhythmically sending you into a spiral of sleep. you surely sensed your eyelids slowly inching closer and closer together as all the muscles in your back began to relax.

"...leave him, and spend the day with me. the night's still young."
- that goddamn girl.

how dare she give you possibly the best night of my life, only to just disappear at the end of it all? damn her and her stupid sweet talk. she told you it was okay to like girls, she made you feel things you had never felt before. came to you like an angel, with a unanimous feeling of ecstasy where those few hours you spent together felt like years.

it made you absolutely sick to the stomach, thinking about just how much of a loser you were to be pondering all your spare thoughts upon one single girl, and one single night. you felt like such a fucking virgin - it was so utterly embarrassing.

three whole months had passed since that night, and you simply couldn't believe you told yourself you would merely forget about it, unconcerned. there only stood one thing stopping you from reaching out to her, you had absolutely no detailed recollection of that night. weed made you a little- slow. your memory was always hazy after getting too high, which was exactly what your irksome friends made you do.

with little to no memory of her face or name, the only thing you had left of her was her voice in your head, the deeds you did, the feeling of her lips on yours & the scratch she left on your wrist.

"wake up, y/n! pull yourself together!" the smack of a ruler against the back of your head quickly snapped you out of the daze you were falling into, reliving that night three months ago.

"ow?! you're not allowed to hit children!" you jerked your head up and began to rub the mark forming within your hair. "i was about to fall asleep, sir..." the tired scowl on your face began to grow, as mr zacharius crossed his arms and leant against the desk before you. "what now?" you questioned, the feeling of a soaked shirt clinging to your stomach making you squirm a little. he signalled his head to the right, in the direction of the window; you hesitantly looked up to see a familiar black coupe parked up, with a reverberating song sounding from the open windows.

"i'm bored of seeing ya' face, so like the amazing teacher i am, i thought i'd be nice and let you out early. get lost. i better not see you throwing water at students in my class again." he turned back to his own desk and slumped down in the seat, kicking his legs over the table and grabbing his phone.