𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄 !

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
October 11, 2002

After leaving Sasha's, everyone decided to take a nap before the shoot. It was now going on 9pm and the girls were wide awake while the guys were still sleeping, making it clear that they were exhausted from being up so early this morning.

The organizers of the video shoot only allowed Kiara and Jamie to bring one person each, so they decided to have Aryah and Shawnna tag along with them. Natasha was perfectly okay with that agreement since she was busy on the phone with Quincy, who couldn't seem to get his mind off her from earlier. And it was evident that the feeling was mutual.

"I'll go get the keys." Shawnna announced to Kiara, walking out of her bedroom as Ki put the final touches on her makeup. She chose to get ready in Shawnna's room, not wanting to wake up Blaze in the room they were sharing together.

Shawnna was the only one who had a bedroom to herself. She called dibs on it since she was the one who put in the most money to rent the house. Everyone was cool with it though. She was part of the reason why Jamie and Kiara even got this big opportunity anyways, so it didn't matter.

She entered Silk and Jaylen's bedroom, switching the light on not giving a fuck if she woke them up or not. They were knocked out cold because they didn't seem to budge even when she started making a bunch of noise as she searched for the Range car keys.

She huffed and kissed her teeth, now going over to Jaylen and slapping up his shirtless back as he slept peacefully on his stomach. "Jaylen, wake up. I need the car keys. Where did you put them?"

She only received a loud snore in response.

"JAY - LEN!" Shawnna shouted directly into his ear hoping that would work, which it did.

Jaylen grunted as he squinted from the bright bedroom light that was blinding him. "What, Rashawnna? What?!" He snarled at her.

"Can we take the car, please?" She stood up straight, eyeing him in annoyance.

He kissed his teeth and slid his hand underneath his pillow. "Here man." He pulled out the keys and threw them on the floor before putting the pillow over his head to block the light.

Shawnna rolled her eyes, picking up the keys and walking out of the room. "Make sure y'all don't fuck it up!" She heard Jaylen yell as she shut the door behind her.

Aryah and Jamie were now in Shawnna's room, sitting on the bed while Kiara cleaned up the little mess she made and gathered her belongings.

"Ouuu, y'all look so good." Shawnna entered her room, complimenting Ki and Jamie. "I can't wait to see the complete look with your outfits."

The girls decided to do their own makeup since they didn't really trust anyone else doing it for them. They knew the makeup artists at the video shoot would be professionals but they still didn't want to take the risk. Some of them folks love setting people up for embarrassment. Just look at how they got these women's makeup looking all dusty and shit on reality tv shows.

"Thanks, girl. I'm so nervous." Jamie admitted as she wiped her sweaty palms on her pants of her light blue velour Baby Phat tracksuit.

"Aww, don't be." Aryah spoke up. "You guys have each other. Just think of it as a regular girls night out at the club."

"Yeah, it'll be fine. Now let's go before y'all are late." Shawnna instructed, and the girls made their way out the room.