𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
October 20, 2002

𝟺:𝟺𝟻𝚙𝚖 . . .

"DON'T MESS WITH MY MANNN! IMA BE THE ONE TO BRING IT TO YA!" All the ladies sang along to Nivea's 'Don't Mess With My Man' lyrics as the music played from the stereo system in the living room.

There were a decent amount of people who showed up today at the house for the party. Some consisting of some girl's Jamie and Kiara met on set of the video shoots, along with a few friends of Sasha and Quincy.

Quincy was surprised he even received a text from Natasha this morning that had nothing to do with his brother. All she did was remind him to bring over some liquor.

He'd be lying if he said he still didn't feel uneasy about the situation. Although the day had been going smoothly and he was having a good time, he kept internally debating on if he should say something. Quincy hated nothing more than being apart of street politics, which is why he always tried to keep his distance away from Brandon.

He could tell the others about Brandon's unknown plans and they could make an escape now and Quincy could die in their place. Or he could tell them everything, they make an escape now, Quincy calls the police, Brandon and them go to jail, but Brandon still has people sent to kill Quincy for his betrayal.

Quincy sat there on the couch, taking small sips of Hennessy from his red cup as he mentally strategized how this would work without anyone getting harmed in the end. He didn't know these cats like that for him to die for anyone, but he knew they were good people and didn't come down here to get caught up in the fucked up shit they were in now.

The only way anyone would make it out of this alive was if Brandon dies before he could get to them first. He only hoped that Maurice found Brandon and finished off the job before he could cause any catastrophes.

It was clear Brandon hadn't done anything last night, but Quincy knew that he would eventually pop up unexpectedly sometime today if Maurice didn't catch him already.

"You okay?" Natasha interrupted Quincy's thoughts, sitting down next to him.

Quincy looked over at her, not knowing what to say. Natasha furrowed her eyebrows as she instantly read the worried look on his face. "Q, what's wrong?" She moved in closer, gently placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Uh yeah." Quincy cleared his throat and replaced his current facial expression with a more flattering one. "Yeah I'm fine, Tash. Where's Silk? I gotta holla at him for a second."

"Oh he's out back playing dominoes with some of Sasha's friends." Natasha replied and leaned back into the couch, getting more comfortable.

"Girl you better get up! Ain't no time to be sitting around like that!" Kiara approached Natsha, pulling her up by her wrists to get on the dance floor.

Natasha just laughed, looking back at Quincy who sent her a wink and a smile as he watched her make her way towards the other girls.

He sucked in a deep breath and got up from the couch, walking through the house to get to the back door that led to the backyard. He downed the rest of his Hennessy and left his cup on the kitchen counter before stepping outside.