𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐔𝐕 ?

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
October 19, 2002

"I had a really nice time today. Thank you for everything." Natasha gazed over at Quincy as he pulled up in front of the crew's house.

They just spent the entire evening together, starting off with a candlelight dinner and ending with a long walk on the beach. Quincy also went as far as gifting Natasha with a bouquet of blue roses and a collection of Janet Jackson albums after she told him Janet was her favourite female artist.

Tomorrow was the group's last night here in California and they were planning on having a little party at the house before leaving, so Quincy wanted to have some alone time with Natasha since he knew he wasn't going to get that tomorrow.

"You don't gotta thank me, Tash. You deserve it. You cool as hell, feels like I've known you all my life." He chuckled. "Ima miss you forreal, I wish you could stay longer."

"Oh gosh." Natasha snickered. "As much as I would like that, this trip has most definitely ran its course. I'm so over all the mess that's happened." She shook her head before looking back into his eyes.

"But I'll be back for you sooner than you think." Natasha spoke softly, causing him to smirk.

"I'll be looking forward to it." Quincy responded.

Natasha suddenly leaned in leaving an unexpected peck on his lips, catching him off guard. "See you at the party tomorrow." She smirked and gathered her things before getting out of his car.

Quincy still sat there stunned as he watched her get out and close the door behind her. He waited for her to get inside and when she was, he finally snapped out of his gaze and smiled childishly.

"Whew the lawd is good." He continued grinning as he pulled out of the driveway.

Once he arrived back home, he sent a wave to Sasha next door as she was headed back inside her house from taking the trash out. Quincy got out of his car, locking it and heading up to his front porch.

He opened up his door and entered but before he could even turn the lights on, he was snatched by an unseen figure and dragged into the living room where he was roughly thrown onto the couch.

"Yo what the fuck is going on?!"

The lights were suddenly flicked on revealing Brandon and the three stooges.

Quincy kissed his teeth and stood up from the couch. "Nigga are you crazy? Who the fuck you think are running up in my crib like this?!" He shouted as he approached a straight faced Brandon.

Immediately, Quincy was smacked in the back of his head with Rich's gun, causing him to groan in pain and fall in front of Brandon.

Brandon then retrieved his own gun from the back of his jeans and squatted down to Quincy's level. "Aight, this is how it's gonna work.." Brandon snatched Quincy by the front of his collar and put the gun to his temple. "You gonna give me the address of where your little bitch and her bum ass friends stay at, and I won't kill you."

"Fuck you." Quincy spat. Brandon shoved him back down to the floor and stood up, striking Quincy in his stomach with a hard kick from his right leg.