𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Little Things: One Direction

If I lay here, if I just lay here,
Would you lie with me,
And just forget the world?

Forget what we're told,
Before we get old,
Show me a garden
That's bursting into life.

━━━━━━━━━━ • ━━━━━━━━━━
━ fluff, open ending━

. ~°•🦋•°~ .

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Tʜɪɴɢs
—𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗—

2:47─────•────4:27

↺◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʜᴀʟғ
ᴀs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀs ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ

ɪғ ɪ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ,
ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

~°•°•°~
°

.

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Okay, we'll start from the top!"

After a count to three, a single strum echoed on the studio and and a voice filled the empty air.

"Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me." Seungcheol sang the first line, eyes closed and trying to picture what it felt like.

And before he can even strum his guitar once more, his phone that sat on a nearby table started ringing.

Seungcheol eyes opened up and all emotions he was pouring into the song has drained once he heard the phone call.

He abandoned his mic stand and band mates immediately, running up to where the sound was coming from. It can be any caller, but through out the years he had learned that there's always this particular person who calls him often.

Just as expected, the caller was familiar, and so with worry in his expressions he picked up the call with his calloused fingers.

"Are you okay?" He asked instead of saying hello like any other normal people would, but this is the normal between him and the caller.

The caller breathed heavily, "Cheol," the caller whispered, voice shaken with tears and emotions.

Without sparing a glance behind where his band mates stood dumbfounded. Seungcheol picked up his guitar and mic, throwing them on his case and running as he shouted, "Don't worry! I promise I'll attend practice tomorrow. This is urgent. "

The leader of their band scoffed, "Of course it's urgent. It's Jeonghan after all." he mocked, but still chuckled in amusement after.

***

He managed to arrive. First person he sees was Jeonghan sitting against the door of his apartment with his head dipped between his knees and slightly audible sobs coming from his lips.