01 - Chasing Cars

Chasing Cars: Snow Patrol

If I lay here, if I just lay here,
Would you lie with me,
And just forget the world?

Forget what we're told,
Before we get old,
Show me a garden
That's bursting into life.

━━━━━━━━━━ • ━━━━━━━━━━
━ fluff, open ending━

3RD PERSON'S POV

It was a cold winter night when Jeonghan had packed his clothes.

Trying to fit as much thick winter jackets and scarves inside his brown leather suitcase to get ready for tomorrow's flight.

This night, Jeonghan decided to take a break, and; breathe.

He did a little research and found a place, far away from here, where he can find peace. Where he can ignore his busy schedule as a receptionist and enjoy some fresh air and peace of mind.

Jeonghan sighed deeply after he had closed the zipper of the last bag, then proceeded to his bed, snuggling with some pillows and thick comforters to help himself to sleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next day, Jeonghan woke up, expecting a sound of a ringing alarm, but there wasn't any sound but the rustling of trees as the wind tries to shake their leaves off.

When he sat up, his brown hair framed his face, groaning as he then held his phone in his hand...

"Holy shit!"

10:08...

He was late. He did kind of expected that, one reason is because he's proven lazy and will sleep on anything, anywhere, but the boy would like to blame it to the cold cozy weather outside his house along with the warm sheets that held him in his bed for so long.

Hesitating if he should just throw his desire to take a breather somewhere far and sleep all day and admire the view of the falling snowflakes later on, or proceed to his trip he has booked and planned for the past week.

He finally made a decision and rushed to his closet, quickly slipping off his bunny pajamas and taking all his bags, neatly stacking them behind his car.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The young receptionist held the steering wheel tightly, pushing his key and accelerating quickly. Eager to see the scenery to the place he's heading. But at this moment, he's most likely eager to not miss his flight to get there.

After minutes of driving, he then arrived at the middle of the road, no clear skies, only the thick layer of fog acting like a blanket that covered the supposed to be blue bright sky.

The green grass was covered in snow, only a pathway for the cars was clear, which was good so he can follow quickly, and safely.

Jeonghan tried to focus on the road, but the surrounding was distracting him as well.

It was cold and blurred, but Jeonghan found it beautiful. The cool colors of blue and white splashed all over that he takes a glimpse of it every direction he looks.