Chapter 3

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

"Mental Speak"

"Parseltongue"

Writing/Reading

"YELLING"

It was a known fact that life wasn't always easy for a demigod, but then again it usually never was. Despite this, however, Harry Potter felt like he was able to have a pretty good life growing up in Camp Half-Blood. He grew up with his half brothers and sisters in the Aphrodite cabin, and once he was old enough, started training to defend himself against any monster that could potentially try to kill him. He was of course aware that an Aphrodite kid didn't usually fight, on account that everyone at Camp Half-Blood viewed the Aphrodite kids as the weaker demigods, but he wanted to show that even an Aphrodite kid could fight if he needed to. Of course, to say that this line of belief and thought wasn't encouraged by his favorite sister, Silena Beauregard, was completely false. Silena was another Aphrodite kid that was pretty skilled in fighting, she just hid it underneath all of her pretty looks, and allowed everyone else to underestimate her until she was ready to either grab a dagger, or sword and press it against their throats, so she encouraged Harry to be the best warrior that resided in Camp Half-Blood there was.

Harry was exceptionally skilled with a sword, to the point where many believed him to be a prodigy swordsman and his skills at flying on a Pegasus? A complete natural, to the point, that some believed that he was born to fly, and often wondered if he really was a child of Aphrodite and not Zeus. His skills with archery, however, weren't the best, and his chariot driving abilities were essentially nonexistent; if you were to go off the time he was seven years old, and had his leg wrapped by a chariot strap and got dragged behind the chariot. Despite all of this,  however, Harry simply saw himself as another average demigod, if you didn't take into account that he was able to use magic. Harry's abilities with magic were another thing that made him stand out from his brothers and sisters in Cabin Ten and almost made him an outcast had it not been for Silena, who took Harry under her wing ever since he was just one year old.

The reason Harry was almost made an outcast among his siblings, was mostly due to another one of his sisters: Drew Tanaka. She believed that a true child of Aphrodite shouldn't be able to do half the stuff that Harry was capable of doing, and tried to convince the other campers in the Aphrodite cabin to stay away from him; she even went as far as to call Harry the freak child of Aphrodite and wasn't afraid to mock Harry for losing his mortal parents, just to hurt his self-confidence. Fortunately for Harry, Silena was always ready to step in, and protect Harry from Drew, always told her off for the things she said about and against Harry and defended his abilities to use magic. Silena was also never afraid to remind her siblings that a child of Aphrodite was responsible for encouraging compassion and love among everyone, including their own family, and reminded everyone in Cabin ten that Harry was their brother, and that they should love him no matter what.

Of course, there was another reason why Drew didn't like her little brother, and you're about to learn why. As said before, Silena was Harry's favorite sister, especially since she had taken on the role of being Harry's primary caregiver at Camp, and so when he was a little child, he often followed her everywhere she went, unless she specifically said he couldn't (such as the girl's bathroom, the girl's bedroom in the Aphrodite cabin if it was time for bed or the girls were dressing, etc.). One such day, when Harry was three and a half years old, Silena had to go and attend a meeting of the camp counselor with Chiron, and since she was the head counselor for Aphrodite cabin, she was expected to be there.

Flashback

Silena was hurrying to get everything she needed for the meeting of the head cabin counselors, and as the cabin counselor for the Aphrodite cabin, she was expected to attend. The one drawback was that her three-year-old brother Harry was following her, and while she normally found the gesture adorable, she couldn't give him the attention he deserved at the moment. There was also the fact that she was certain that he wouldn't have a good time at the meeting either if she brought him along. ADHD and dyslexia for a teenage demigod in a boring camp counselor meeting was one thing, but a three-year-old? Not exactly the best combination.