Character Ship Lists

As promised, here is the list of potential wives for Harry, and their respective titles once they marry him. I should however mention, that I decided that Harry will have seven potential mates/wives since it will serve as an excellent way for Harry to one-up Voldemort. Plus, since Harry is the son of the Goddess of Love, making Love literally the power that Voldemort knows not, I believe that having seven lovers will give Harry more power than seven Horcruxes could for Voldemort.

1. Ginny Weasley; Lady of the Ancient and Noble House of Potter.

2. Daphne Greengrass; Lady of the Ancient and Noble House of Black.

3. Alina Lovegood (Original Character); Lady of the Ancient House of Peverell.

4. Lavender Brown; Lady of the Ancient and Noble House of Gryffindor.

5. Pansy Parkinson; Lady of the Ancient and Noble House of Slytherin.

6. Fleur Delacour; Lady of the Minor House of Eros. 

The Minor House of Eros was made for Harry, by Aphrodite, since the gods and goddesses are respected and still worshipped by many in the magical world (especially Hecate, the Goddess of Magic). Because of this, the Minor House of Eros is recognized as an official magical House by Magical Britain, and the Wizengamot (much to the dislike of several wizards and witches that want to move away from the gods and goddesses *cough Malfoy and Umbridge cough*). This was also particularly reinforced by the fact that since the Minor House of Eros was created by a Goddess, House Eros was blessed by the goddess who created it, and further blessed by the rest of the Olympian gods.

7. Mary Beacham (Original Character); Lady of the Minor House of Evans.

Almost similar to the Minor House of Eros, the Minor House of Evans was created by Lily Potter, during her time as Lily Evans, before her marriage to James Potter. Saving her school funds, as well as building up her finances with allowances from her parents, and some small jobs in the magic world once she turned fifteen in Diagon Alley, Lily managed to build up a small enough fortune, that with the help of Albus Dumbledore, the Potter Family, and the Greengrass Family, the Minor House of Evans came into existence. The Minor House of Evans was even further blessed by the gods, in its short existence until Lily married into the Potter Family, allowing the Minor House of Evans to be absorbed into the Ancient and Noble House of Potter.

So there you have it, the official list of girls for Harry to fall in love with; sheesh his mom Aphrodite is really going all out, finding matches for him, ain't she? Anyway, on with the story. I am also including a list of other ships that will feature in the story so that everyone will know who will be with who (courtesy of a little matchmaking made by Aphrodite via Harry).

Draco Malfoy (OOC) and Hermione Granger.

Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood.

Blaise Zabini and Susan Bones.

Theodore Nott and Tracey Davis.

Fred Weasley and Angelina Johnson.

George Weasley and Katie Belle.

Bill Weasley and Delphi Calisto (Original Character).

Charlie Weasley and Nymphadora Tonks (Note to self, if I want to avoid being hexed to the ends of my wits, don't call Tonks, Nymphadora).

Percy Weasley and Penelope Clearwater.

Arthur Weasley and Molly Weasley (Obviously).

Albus Dumbledore and Minerva McGonagall.

Sirius Black and Amelia Bones.

Remus Lupin and Narcissa Black (formerly Malfoy).

Silena Beauregard and Charles Beckendorf.

Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase.

Jason Grace and Piper McLean.

Frank Zhang and Hazel Levesque.

Leo Valdez and Calypso.

Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace.

Zeus and Hera.

Aphrodite and Hephaestus.

Poseidon and Athena.

Ares and Eris.