two

"hmm ok i guess" you say.

"alone" you hear him say. "oh ok" you say. "just call me in a bit" you continue. "youre leaving us?" you hear george say practically hearing im pout behind his mic

"yess i am and what about it" you say as you giggle and leave the call.

you sit there in your chair infront of your pc waiting for your discord to start ringing, you start to think, did i do something?, is he kicking me out the smp already? oh well;

your thoughts were interupted by the sound of your discord, dreams' name on the screen, you breathe in and answer.

"heyy" you say. "hiiii" you hear his voice, he seemed way less tense than he always does, "so whats up" you ask.

"nothing much, i just wanna know, why did you move houses and where in florida do you stay now?" he says softly.

"oh i just wanted a fresh start and i thought it was finally time to move out from my parents house also i live in an apartment building." you say.

"can i be honest?" he asks. "yeah of course" you say wanting to know he was talking about.

"pretty sure i know where you live" you hear him say. "WHAT HOW" you scream into your mic.

"WOAH CHILL, I SAW YOU" he says. "nah youre playing you dont know where i live" you say.

"im dead serious" he says wheezing a little.

"oh yeah if you really do know where i live i wanna see a box of cereal outside my door tomorrow" you say smiling.

"ok bet" you hear him say. "okay then, its getting late, im gonna log off im tired" you say transferring the call to your phone and plopping youself down on your bed.

"ok goodnight", you say yawning. "goodnight y/n" you hear him saying in his deep voice, you fall asleep as he ends the discord call.

the sunlight shines into the room through your huge windows, you rub your eyes and look out the window, the view was breathtaking.

"i could get used to this" you mutter to yourself.

you get up and freshen up, brushing your teeth, combing your hair, taking a quick shower and changing into an oversized sweatshirt and biker shorts.

you head to your kitchen, stomach basically begging you for food, "damn okay chill" you mutter laughing a little.

You grab your phone and blast music while preparing breakfast, singing at the top of your lungs while dancing to the music

you didnt feel so free in a while.

you got your breakfast ready and sat down on your kitchen counter, to eat.

you open youtube and scroll through the recommended videos, your eyes stop on dreams new video, "i guess ill watch this then" you say as you click on the video and dig into your breakfast.

after finishing your breakfast, you sat there until the end of the video, "damn another win for dream?! POG" you scream.

"wait speaking of dream, didnt he say that he'll put a box of cereal outside my door?" you question yourself as you head straight for the door.

your eyes widen, your hand finding its way to your mouth as you gasp at the box sitting on the welcome mat of your home.

you pick it up, still not believing it, dream knows where i live, you flip the box, a post-it catches your eye

"do you believe me now?"

signed by clay

you get back into your house in search for your phone. you find it in between the blankets of your bed.

your finger hovered over the call button, should i? eh who cares

you press the call button and you hear the discord ringing, "hello?" you hear on the other side.

"you little bitch" you say into the phone. "what do you mean" you hear him smirk through the phone

"u werent lying huh?" you question him.

"of course i wasnt, but the funny thing is i wouldnt have known if you didnt do a face reveal" he says.

"i cant believe youve seen me in real life, HEY wait a second, I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE" you say as you step onto your balcony.

the same guy that entered the elevator with you was at his balcony on the phone too.

You look over at him and he looks over at you, you shoot him a quick smile and he sends you one back.

"yeah and-" you hear dream say

"its not fair" you say into your phone, hmm why do i hear echos of my voice

you look at your neighbour and your eyes widen, your neighbour looks at you and smirks.

"for fks sake" you mutter.

he's my neighbour

-----------------------------------------
woo second chapter
hope you liked this one
<3 u!