eight

you have his wrist in a firm grip as you start walking towards the party again, dragging him through the crowd of people.

you drag him to the crowd which was dancing and let him go and start dancing with the music, he joins you.

you saw his hand reach out to hold your waist but he quickly brings it back, you grab his hands and place them on your waist.

after a few minutes you get tired of the sweaty atmosphere.

you drag clay down by the collar so that he could hear you, "i'm tired let's go sit down" you say, "okay let's go" he replies as he grabs your wrist and makes way for you to walk through the crowd of drunk, sweaty people.

both of you take a seat on the couch, "do you want a drink?" clay asks, "yeah any alcohol will do thank you, what are you getting?" you say. "i'm probably gonna get like a fruit punch or something cuz i'm driving after all" he says.

"yeah" you say, "i'm gonna go get the drinks now don't go anywhere i dont want you to get lost" clay says. "i don't want to get lost either, i'm definitely gonna stay here" you say. clays let's put a soft laugh as he leaves.

you go on your phone not wanting to interact with anyone. you feel someone sit next to you, you look up to meet a pair of blue eyes , you look in-front of you and you see two more boys, were they clays' friends?

"you here with clay?" the one beside you asks. "uh yeah i am" you say scooting away because he started to get closer. this is why is fking hate men, you thought to yourself.

"you guys hear that, clay brought another girl" he says. "what do you mean he brought another girl?" you question. "he brings different girls every party" a different guy replies.

"oh" you say. "hey i kinda have to go so bye" you say to the three guys.

clay brings different girls to every party? you thought as tears kinda weld up in your eyes.

you obviously weren't driving home, you couldn't because you took that one shot, you just wanted to go somewhere quiet so no one could bother you.

you were walking aimlessly, going wherever your body was taking you, you found yourself at the roof of the house.

you took at seat, why? you mutter.

*clays pov*

i got the drinks for y/n and i and went back to the couch we were at.

no sight of y/n, but i did see my old friends from school, we were kinda known as the group of fuckboys lol. i've changed, but they haven't.

"what the hell are you guys doing here?" i question them, "oh you know we were just talking" one of them reply.

"where is y/n?" i ask. "whos y/n?" they question.

"oh you mean the pretty girl that was sitting here?" one of them say

"yeah, that pretty girl that's kinda taken" i reply. "aw does clay have a girlfriend?" one of them say. "what happened to playing girls" another one says

"maybe you should try getting a girlfriend instead, they give you a different kind of love" i say.

"just tell me what the fuck you said to her and which direction she went" i say. "we told her that you bring a different girl to every party" one of them reply.

"why the fuck would you say that? yeah that's true but i haven't been to one of your stupid parties for two whole years cuz i've changed" i say slightly raising my voice.

the three look down, guilty. "you just had to ruin this, point me to the direction she went" i say. with that, they point to the stairs.

*y/n pov*

(a/n the texts in this font are your thoughts)

does he really bring different girls every party? i thought i would never give another guy a chance after my ex cheated on me.

but i did and suddenly i find this out? you thought as you looked up at the sky. you were hurting, you felt the emptiness in your chest.

god why do you keep putting me in these situations? i thought my ex was going to be my last heartbreak. what if what they said was true? i wont be able to handle another heartbreak.

i cried so much over my ex and you saw that, do you really want me to cry over this guy? you thought to yourself a single year rolling down your cheek.

you were surprised that you weren't balling your eyes out, but you were holding everything in. you wipe the single tear away.

"why?" you say.

"why what?" you hear

———————————————————————————
aye i got this chapter out fast
hope you enjoy!
<3 u!