four

"i- huh" clay says slowly chewing is food, while staring at you.

"oh nothing" you say smiling at him and getting up to wash your bowl.

you felt his eyes on u but you didnt really care.

"you know you look very different from what you look like on your streams" clays says walking up behind you while you were washing your bowl.

"and? is it a good difference or a bad one?" you say as you dry the bowl and put it aside, turning around to face clay.

he looked down at you and you looked up at him, "in a good way" he says softly.

*time skip*

after clay had breakfast with you and you guys talked for a bit he left to do his usual editing and streaming stuff.

you were sat in your room on your bed, scrolling through your phone, on tiktok, you came across some pathetic dream stans' account, "if dream does a face reveal and hes ugly, im unstaning him lol"

seeing that tiktok kinda made you pissed, but you caught yourself smiling at your interactions with clay that morning.

the way his smile formed, they way he "flirted" with you, the way he didnt break eye contact with you when you were talking.

the way his presence made you feel warm and safe.

you turned off your phone and fell back onto your bed, now lying down with your arms spread apart, one with a phone in it.

the smile on your face kept growing
(a/n pls tell me yall start smiling really hard when you think of that special someone)

"shes not gonna be unstanning cuz i know for a fact that hes fine" you mutter to yourself and start laughing.

you lay there and thought about clay, "i just met him what the hell am i doing" you say and get up.

you deceided to get ready for stream that was supposed to happen in about 2-3hours.

you head into the shower and take a warmish shower and wrap yourself in a towel.

you head into your room and decide to put on your new merch from dream which he had given you that morning.

you dried your hair and headed to the kitchen to grab some food.

after having a quick bite, you grabbed a can of (urfavdrink) and headed to your room.

you turned on your led lights and booted up your pc. you get a text.

-------------------------------------------------

dweam:

dweam:
hey you on?

y/n:
yeah im waiting for my pc to
boot up

dweam:
im already on so let me know when
youre ready so i can add you to
the call with me, sapnap and
george.