⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Amaguji - Comfort

AU: Non-Despair High School
Pairing: Rantaro x Korekiyo
Possible TW: Mention and implication of a mental breakdown
Very small implication of an eating disorder
Genre/s: Fluff🌸

Rantaro PoV
I'm sitting in class bored out of my mind, so close to falling asleep, since I stayed up doing homework all night, that it's not even funny anymore. I look around the room at everyone else, most people seem to be having the same issue as me, except one boy. He's tall and slender with straight long blue-ish black hair. He has a bit of a strange outfit on, definitely not one you'd usually see someone wear out and about.

Most people didn't like him and avoided him since they thought he was creepy and strange. He was always quiet and kept to himself, reading strange looking books in the back of the class, never seeming to be paying attention to the lesson. Yet from what I've overheard from teachers, he has very good grades. The teachers never spoke to him about it for reasons I don't exactly know, I can only assume that as long as he's doing well in their class they don't really care what he does.

I always took interest in him though, for one he was absolutely gorgeous, he always seemed calm and collected which I admired, nothing anyone said to him or about him appeared to bother him in the slightest.

So there he sat, reading as always. I looked down at the book but noticed that his hands that held the sides of the book began to tremble and shake, growing more violet by the second. He calmly asked the teacher to be excused, he must've noticed my staring since he gave me a small wave and smile as he left the room.

'Why was he shaking? Maybe just nerves? I've never seen him nervous though, was it because I was staring at him? People stare at him all the time though since he has an unusual appearance. Maybe it's just me? Maybe I make him uncomfortable? That sucks, I don't want to make him feel like that-'

Suddenly something hits me in the side of the head.

"Ow..."
I muttered under my breath.

I grabbed a small balled up piece of paper, which was what hit me, and read the small messy writing.

'Hey Avacado, I'm sooooooo bored, let's skip together! Pluuuuus, your little boy toy might be skipping too from the looks of it, we can go spy on hiiiiiim~! Nishishi~!'

I looked up from the paper to see Kokichi staring at my with puppy dog eyes from across the classroom.
I close my eyes and sigh, wondering if I should really be getting myself into this inevitable mess. I give him a weak thumbs up, he gasps quietly yet over-dramatically and asks the teacher to go to the nurse. My seat is near one of the doors so on his way out he whispers to me as he passes by.

"I'll wait for you."
He shot me a wink and I rolled my eyes back at him.

After a few minutes I ask to go to the bathroom, the teacher gave me a look like he knew exactly what was going on but still let me go. I walk out and see Kokichi slumped against the wall near the door, on his phone. I peek over his shoulder since he doesn't seem to notice me, he was typing out a flirty message but erased it and started to write a more tame one.

"You should send the first one."
I calmly said.

"Wha-?!"
He tensed up and spun around to look at me, shooting me a scary glare.
"Oh! Hey Avacado~!"
He smirked and relaxed his body again, turning back to his phone.

"Hey, who ya texting there?"
I leaned against the wall and looked down at his phone, sure he was short but now that I was standing and he was sitting, he was like extremely short.