*♡∞:。.。ෆ𝐵𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓉𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 ෆ。.。:∞♡*

Amaguji - Breathtaking

AU: Non-Despair (Not really sure if they're in school or not I didn't give this much thought I kinda wrote it on a whim)
Pairing: Rantaro x Korekiyo
Possible TW: I literally can't think of one for this maybe like being watched and touched during sleep?
Genre/s: Fluff🌸

Rantaro PoV:
A/N: Sorry! I probably won't do a Kork PoV often! I just find it easier to use Rantaro's for light fluffy things like this:)

I glance over at the boy who lay beside me, peacefully asleep

He looks kinda cute like this

He's always cute though

.....

Cute...?

No..

Pretty?

No...

Beautiful?

No.....

Stunning?

No, still not what I'm looking for....

Gorgeous?

No...

......Breathtaking?

Yes, that was it.

The boy who lay beside me right now is breathtaking.

I gently brush a piece of his hair away from his face and behind his ear.

"Oh Kiyo..... you're so perfect, purely breathtaking.... if only you knew how much I adore you..."
I paused before continuing, beginning to run my finger's through his long silky smooth hair.

"You're so lovely, just a single glance from you somehow makes me go crazy, every time you laugh it's so cute, gives me a heart attack...."
I paused again, thinking about how creepy I probably started to sound.

"Jeez, maybe Ouma actually had a point this time, I really am a lovesick weirdo when it comes to you."
I said with a slight frown, I nervously laughed it off soon after.

I let out a soft sigh and gently removed my hand from his hair, standing up from the bed, turning off the small lamp that sat on the bedside table, and walking towards the living room, I stopped in the doorway and looked back at him one more time.

"Sleep well, beautiful."
I turned back around and was about to leave.

"I'd likely sleep better with you beside me."
A tired and soft yet all too familiar voice called out to me.

I spun around and met eyes with a tired looking Kiyo, he had a lazy smile plastered on his face and a look that read 'I heard everything'.

My eyes widened and my face flushed a deep red.
"O-Oh... well uhm.... I-I'll be on my way n-now....."
I managed to spit out some wimpy line and then I started to book it for the living room once more.

"Mmh.... cmon... do not make me chase after you....."
Kiyo groaned, he yawned and sat up straight, looking over at me.

He patted the space next to him, I reluctantly sat down beside him, trying my best to ignore my nerves.

He slid his arms around my waist from behind and rested his head on my shoulder, rubbing his cheek against mine.

I had never seen him act this way before, it was cute though, almost like we were actually a real couple, I loved it.

Kiyo gently placed his hand overtop mine and slowly began to rub circles on the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Close your eyes for just a moment Taro."
He gave me a warm smile.

'Taro?'
I smiled at the nickname and did as he had asked.
I heard a bit of shuffling and then something grabbed my chin gently and turned my face.

Then it happened, something soft and warm pressed against my lips, it felt so nice. It took me a moment to realize what was going but once I realized, I kissed back instantly, snaking my arms around his thin delicate frame.

It was short but sweet, oh how I wished it would've lasted forever. He had tasted like spearmint and green tea, it was a bit of a strange pairing yet an enjoyable one nonetheless. I longed to taste him again, just once, that's all I ask.

I opened up my eyes and looked at the boy, he was sitting behind me still, a single arm loosely held my waist and his other hand held my chin, running his thumb along my bottom lip ever so softly. His mask was up still, I can only assume he asked me to close my eyes so that way I couldn't see him without it when he kissed me.

"W-Wow....."
I mumbled

"Would you like to know what I think of you in return, Amami?"
He removed his hand from my chin and slipped my hand back into his, rubbing the back of mine reassuringly.

I paused for a moment but nodded.

He leaned in next to my ear and whispered.

"I think you're absolutely breathtaking~"

A/N: Eeeee cute aaaaaaaaa
Comfort ship go brrrrr

Sorry for such a short one, it's kinda bad but it made me smile so I don't mind :))

797 words