real chapter 12: the cavalry battle.

[ blah blah = me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH.

i apologise for the delay.

***************************************************************************

IZUKU'S POV.

 i woke up from my nap and looked at to see midnight-sensei smiling and petting my ears,it felt good and i let out"aaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuu~", i looked up again as the petting stopped and saw midnight-sensei with a blushing face but snapped out of it. i leaned up so her hand is on my head again and said " pet me a bit midnight-sensei", she smiled and started petting me .

I then heard present mic yelling " LOOK FOLKS LOOKS WE GOT OUR OTHER CREW BACK AND IN SECOND PLACE IS KATSUKI BAKUGOU AND SHOKO TODORKO AND FUYUMI TODOROKI IN 3RD AND 4TH.", I then got up from near midnight-sensei and went towards bakugou while smirking and said " too slow bakugou~", he growled and said " just wait and see i will take the first place in the second round.".

I smirked and said " bring it on." i then went towards shoko and fuyumi and hugged them both with my tails and said " good job girls, you guys did well." , they smiled and kissed me on each side of my cheeks , i chuckled and went towards momo and jirou and said " congrats girls ." , and hugged them with my tails , they giggled and said " thanks izu~" and kissed my cheeks on each side again.

I then went towards kendo and ejira and gave them a fistbump each and then went towards yui and ibara and congratulated them by a kiss on their hand each and then went towards where midnight is standing ready to hear the next challenge, Midnight-sensei got onto the stage and took her mic and said " alright congrats to all the the top 42 contestants who made it past the first round and now the second round..".

after a short suspense pause, midnight-sensei continued" CAVALRY BATTLE , for this you guys have to be in a group of atleast 2 to 4 , the 42th place has 10 points as each place adds 5 points , like 41st place has 15 and 40th place has 20" .

 a screen showed all the other points except mine which i rose a eyebrow at and was about to ask when midnight sensei said " the first place will have 1 million ." , as soon as it ended i felt more than 30 killer intents to take away my first place , i smirked and raised my killer intent to max as all the 41 other students were on the floor as i said in my deep voice, " bring it on , but you cant win.". 

i then looked around to see most of the girls avoiding me . i felt a hand on my shoulder and looks around to see katsuki who said " wanna team up and beat these extras , you look like you need help anyways.", i smirked and said " i have a plan.", he sked " what is it ?", i said " you be the rider and i will make us fly into the sky and we stay far from reach and use your explosions against projectile attacks.", bakugou smirked and said " yesss!, now this will be a undisputed victory , hahaha.".

After 10 minutes, all the teams were formed and midnight came back on stage and announced " OKAY WE HAVE A TOTAL OF 10 ,4 MEMBER TEAMS AND 1, 2 MEMBER TEAM , HERE IS ARE THE TEAM LAYOUTS" a screen is showing the teams.

********************************************************************************************

TEAM 1 : rider katsuki bakugou and izuku midoriya.

TEAM 2 : rider shoko todoroki and fuyumi todoroki and momo yaoyorozu and mina ashido.

TEAM 3 : rider rider hana sero and ejira kirishima and denka kaminari and ochako uraraka.

TEAM 4 : rider ibara shiozaki and tetsu tetsa and tenya iida and mei hatsume.

TEAM 5 : rider hitoshi shino and itsuka kendo and mashirao ojira and aoi yuga.

ETC.

*************************************************************************************

3rd person POV.

midnight continued " and no team will be eliminated unless their rider falls to the ground .", I heard tetsa-san say " that means the 11 teams will be on field the full time then..", Midnight then said " ALRIGHT RIDERS, GET ON TOP WE WILL START THE COUNTDOWN IN A MINUTE.".

after a minute the riders were on top of their teams and everyone was ready to go bonkers on izuku and katsuki, midnight yelled "BEGIN!" , izuku immediately used blue fire on his legs and flew up a 100 meters into the sky which was the limit for the round and started floating there preparing fire in his hands if anyone uses their projectiles to reach them while katsuki has explosions ready .

For the first 2 minutes nothing happened but all of a sudden izuku and katsuki started feeling cold and izuku realised what was happening and flared up his fire which was not burning bakugou but warming him up and said " this is fuyumi's work, we can't stay at one place , i will keep moving around , hang on!".

True to his word , izuku started moving around avoiding to get frozen my fuyumi and dodges a horn from pony and acid from mina and purple balls from mineta while using his fire to avoid getting hit from shoko's ice.

This went on for the 5minutes as everyone realised they cant do anything to the izuku and bakugou duo and started taking each other's headbands , while izuku was looking at each and everyone's quirk and analyzing them since he knew the last round will be fighting .

After 5 minutes midnight took the mic and announced " THE TIME IS UP EVERYONE , STOP and look towards the screen to see the which teams advances to the finals , ", present mic announced from the speaker "  the first place goes to team bakugou , the second plce goes to team shoko todoroki , the third place goes to team ibara shiozaki , the fourth place goes to team hana sero and the fifth place goes to surprisingly team shino!".

Ojira and kendo came forward to midnight and kendo told " we both would like to withdraw from the tournament since we have no memories of participating in the second round and our spirit wont accept it ", their classmates tried to make them deny the withdrawal but ojira and kendo did not buldge .

Midnight smiled and replied " such youthfullness , i shall accept your request and now there are 16 participants for the final  round which is a 1 vs 1tournament style.".

AT THE STANDS WHERE THE HEROES ARE SITTING .

the heroes were discussing whom to participate while a certain someone was thinking( hmmm.. izuku midoriya has a lot of potential and perhaps i can teach him stealth and using weapons while momo yaoyorozu also has endless potential with her quirk and i can teach her the ways of a ninja, but lets see their performance in fighting. He also looks really cute tho ,maybe i can....). 

GUESS THE MYSTERY PERSON FOR A SHOUTOUT.

WORD COUNT: 1210 WORDS.

sorry for a shorter chapter but i only wanted to cover the second round in this , the next chapter i will cover all the fights in the first round , btw guess the mystery person , sorry for the long time delay was really busy , expect the next chapter within next 2 weeks.

TIME TO DETROIT DASH TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.