chapter 8: U.S.J attack.

[ blah blah ]= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

lets START.

"YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH....."PRESENT MIC .

WTF WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU LOUD BLOND . AUTHOR SMASHHHHHHH.

***************************************************************************************

IZUKU'S POV.

well this is interesting . 1.) i got selected as class president.2.) all my girls will live in the same room with me and the room is as big as the entire floor.3.) its 5:00AM time to wake up and do some training and make breakfast.

i woke up and changed to my training outfit and ran around the collage for 30 minutes and then went to the gym . i spent the next hour training with my multi-tail martial arts on the dummies and punching bag and did some weight lifting till 7:30AM and then went back to the dormitories.

i arrived at the dorm and took a shower and changed into my school uniform and went down to make breakfast . i was done eating by 8:00AM and then put the breakfast for the rest on the table and proceded to go class and research on other heroes till everyone came to class. we started chatting till the bell rang and aizawa came in. 

aizawa said " for todays heroic class , we will be going to U.S.J for rescue training along with 2 other teachers" pulling out a card with RESCUE written on it with bold letters.so change into either your gym clothes or hero costume .".

The classes went on as usual till lunch . me, momo,fuyumi,kyoka,shoko and ejira met up with kendo,yui and ibara and we went to our lunch . we got our lunched from lunch and went to a big empty table and stated chatting while tasting each other's lunch and then suddenly a alarm went off saying LEVEL3 SECURITY BREACH , LEVEL3 SECURITY BREACH , PLEASE EVACUATE THE BUILDING IN A ORDERLY MANNER. 

everyone started panicking and pushing eachother to get to the exit . i was pushed towards the window and i see the media has somehow broken in  i yelled " PEOPLE ITS ONLY THE MEDIA." but no one cared . i was getting angry seeing my girls getting pushed around . i pushed my way to momo and asked " MOMO quick make me a microphone ". 

she immediately made me a microphone . i then controlled blue flamed around my body and started flying . i then got to the front and released a blue flame so everyone will notice me . when i got their attention in took the microphone and yelled " EVERYONE LISTEN . NOBODY IS ATTCKING THE SCHOOL . IF YOU LOOK THROUGH THE WINDOE , ITS ONLY THE MEDIA SHO SOMEHOW BROKE IN, WE ARE THE UA STUDENTS, WE NEED TO REMAIN CALM AND SHOW THAT WE ARE THE BEST .".

Then everyone calm down and made their way to their classes while i was being complimented on how i managed that situation. we then put on our hero costumes and made our way to the buses where aizawa was waiting for us . i turned to the class and said "everone get into the buses and sit with whoever you want ." , we all went in and the bus was going towards U.S.J . i sat in  between ejira and tsuyu asui and asui tuned to me and said " i am tsuyu asui and pls call me tsu midoriya ." . 

i smiled and replied " ok tsu~ you can call me izuku ". and when i said that her lips twitched upwards and i then heard ejira saying " man izu your quirk is soo OP while i can only harden my body ".  i smiled and replied " your quirk is rly powerful and definately top pro hero material and after this rescue training , we can train together and i will help with your quirk.". she then immediately jumped on my lap and started kissing me with her hands around me neck . i then put my arms around her waist and kissed back . she then got of me and sat next to me hugging my arm . while i sensed some dark aura's around a few girls.