CHAPTER 13 : the 1 vs 1 starts

[ blah blah = me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH.

back after a long time , i wont say any excuses , its my fault . pls enjoy this chapter.

*******************************************************************

SHOUTOUTS TIME .

Toothpick_21

Kidfury141 , you got in your second try

Kingsley6002

Ki1ng9Co0dy6 , took while to type this one ;-;.

TheShadows22

OniKaze22

Nightmares_of_lies

, these are the people who got it correct , comment if i missed anyone , i will do them in next chapter.

***********************************************************************************

IZUKU'S POV.

After midnight announced about the 1 vs 1 between 16 combatants , present mic announces " WE HAVE A 1 HOUR BREAK FOR STUDENTS TO HAVE SOME LUNCH AND REPLENISH THEIR FIGHTING SPIRIT , " . I then turned to my group and asked " wanna have lunch together?", i was answered with nods and few " sure." , we then made our way to the lunch area uses by the participants and stood in line to get out lunch , a few students from 1-B greeted us as we had a small chat with neito mona trying to trash talk but was immediately knocked out by kendo and thrown to the nearby exit.

We sat down at table , i was sitting between bakugou and mina while talking with mina about her fighting style , i asked " mina , your fighting style seems to rely a lot on flexibity and speed with your quirk as main offense?", she replied with " hmm , i really like dancing so i adopted it into my fighting style , it helped being flexible and unpredictable , but i need more muscle power to punch people " while making a few air punches.

I thought for a while and replied " hmm , after the festival , can you teach me how to dance , i always found it interesting though i am not much of a dancer." she brightened instantly and started shaking my shoulders saying " AHHH , WE ARE GONNA HAVE A LOT OF FUN TOGETHER , MY DANCE JUNIOR.". I chuckled nervously at her excitement and nodded to the fact that it will be fun.

After we finished our lunch , the 16 finalists were called to the field by present mic, we made our way there and looked at the field to see a huge square fighting arena at the middle with midnight on it as she had a small box with balls inside them which i am guessing is for a lucky draw to see who will face who.

Midnight then announced " ALRIGHT PEOPLE , WE WILL DECIDE WHO WILL BE FACING WHO BY USING THESE LUCKY DRAW, INSIDE THESE BALLS ARE A NUMBER EACH , 1 WILL FACE 2 AND 3 WILL FACE 4 . ". the finalists have nodded and went one by one to get the balls but were not allowed to open unless midnight said so. 

I was the last to get a ball . midnight then gave us permission to open the balls , i open a folded paper inside the ball to see that i got the number 2, after a short while everyone opened their papers and the names of who will be facing who were revealed on the big screen.