Chapter 20: season 1 finale.

[ blah blah ]= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

***************************************************************************************

Izuku's pov.

I was still shocked as I looked to see heroes against cars ad random stuff thrown by the creatures looking same as the one I faced in USJ , I looked closely and saw there were exactly 3 Nomu's but they don't seem as strong as the one I faced at USJ , but they have diverse selection of quirks .

I went towards the heroes as I immediately go into lightning mode and kick a car going towards a hero who was evacuating the villains . The hero thanked me and went towards more civilians as I looked around and saw manual but noticed Iida wasn't with him , I immediately jumped in front of him and asked " Mr. manual , where is Iida-san , your intern?". 

Manual looked at me and said " I don't know , when we came her patrolling she suddenly ran into a alleyway with a furious expression on her face and she didn't even listen to my words at all.". I cursed at my head and jumped away to a roof as I said thank you to manual , and started thinking .

( Any reason why Iida-san who is a stickler to rules is willing to break them? Hmm remembering the recent news , I saw that miss Ingenium was attacked by stain in a alleyway and is currently crippled in a hospital. I think Iida san is on her way to get revenge but why the alleyway? , oh yes! how could I forget , all of the victims of the hero killer so far has been in dark alleyways , that means the hero killer is in this area , Iida separated from manual at the south-east part of the city near the slum areas where there are lots of alleyways , that is the initial place to look. time to go!).

3RD person POV.

in a random alleyway.

Iida who just dodged a swing from hero killer said " WHY DID YOU TARGET MY SISTER. BECAUSE OF YOU SHE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MAVE AGAIN OR BE A HERO.", Stain who ducked from a kick and made a light cut in Iida's arm jumped back as he said " hmm , so the reason why you are fighting me is to get revenge? Rather petty for a hero. this society is filled with fake heroes , I will eradicate them and make sure only ideal heroes are there and in my eyes , only all might is the ideal hero.". The hero killer then licked the blood on the sword which came from the small cut he just made.

Iida was suddenly paralyzed as she couldn't even move , its like all of her body parts just refused to listen to her. The hero killer let out a smirk as he started running towards Iida while saying " this is my chance to get rid of a another fake hero , a good catch to kill 2 in one day.".

Stain was 3 meters away from Iida when he was suddenly sent flying backwards to the wall as he made a big dent on it . He opened his eyes to see a teen with green hair and emerald eyes , with the features of the mythical nine tails. Izuku who just shown up at the scene looked at Iida and said " seems like I just cant catch a break huh? Iida-san . Why did you think it was a good idea to find the hero killer and face him on your own.".

Iida who came out of her shock at seeing her classmate just saving her yelled with a furious face saying " THIS IS MY FIGHT MIDORIYA , GO AWAY . YOU GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ? I NEED TO GET REVENGE FOR MY SISTER WHO WAS BRUTALISED BY THIS HERO KILLER.". Izuku took a step back and with a surprised face said " sheeesh , even all might would flinch in fear from your voice . And Iida-san you realize you are trying to sacrifice your carrier for the sake of revenge , Is revenge more important to you than saving lives of the innocent civilians who just want to live with their families , you are not the only one whose loved member's have been killed by villains. many of hero's family members were killed by villains . But the heroes wouldn't waver , they wont decide to get revenge by killing the one who killed their loved ones , they know it was a choice in life they took." ,