8.|Her Confession|

Vineet takes Ruhana for shopping and then surprises her with a candle light dinner. Ruhana is elated with the warmth that Vineet is giving her. He even wore the shirt she chose for him. There's a dinner table set with her favorite food. She hugs him thanking him for the evening. He smiles warmly at her and embraces her in his arms. They stay in the hug for many moments. Ruhana is the one to part the hug and she looks at him intently.

Many feelings are bubbling inside her heart

Many feelings are bubbling inside her heart. She doesn't know how to word her feelings to her best friend. He has done it all for her, he is here with her, leaving his wife alone at home. For a few moments, she feels that he's not happy with his wife, but she shushes it off. But now, her thoughts and feelings are overpowered. She cannot help herself and she places a soft kiss on his forehead. Vineet is touched with her gesture. She holds his hand and they cut the cake - - A chocolate truffle cake, her choice, and he remembers it.

Ruhana feeds a piece of cake to Vineet and he reciprocates the process. Ruhana chuckles.

"This is the yummiest cake

"This is the yummiest cake. But I am having it after ages." Ruhana chuckles.

"But you love it!" Vineet reasons.

"Tum jo chale gaye. Toh cakes kaun khilata mujhe! Aur fir, mumma papa chale gaye!" Ruhana says, a painful smile covers her face.

"But, I am here, you're here

"But, I am here, you're here. Then there's nothing to fear." She says poetically, which makes him laugh.

"Ab tum roz mujhe cakes khilaoge. You know! That is your punishment." Ruhana hits his chest playfully.