1. |Prologue|

It's a big palace like house, nameplated on the name of an ace businessman, Vineet Kumar. He's a happy go lucky guy. Though, he is  very strict about work, but, he's friendly with his employees. This is what makes him popular amongst his employees. His employees, clients and friends always listen to him, and he also keeps them in his good books. He also tries to help them in every possible way that he can. This is the reason, his clients love to work repeatedly with him. He's getting ready in his room when his phone rings. He picks it up, it's his manager, Abhay Shastri.

"Kya hua Abhay? Subah subah call kyun kiya? Sab thik hai na?" he asks in concern.

It's just 8:15 AM, and no one is allowed to call him before 9 AM. He smiles hearing Abhay's apology.

"Sorry sir. I know aapko pasand nahi hai ki koi bhi business ya work related call 9 baje se pehle kiya jaye. Par aaj zaroori kaam hai, sir." Abhay says.

"Kya hua?" he asks while making his hair.

"Sir, aaj morning wali meeting ke baare baat karni hai. Mr. Kapoor called me. Unki wife ki tabiyat thik nahi hai, aur isliye wo chahte hai ki agar meeting postpone ho paye toh." Abhay says.

Vineet hums and then smiles.

"Abhay, tell Mr. Kapoor that our deal can wait. He should take care of his wife. Aur phir aaj dopahar mein mujhe Mr. Rajveer se milna hi hai. Toh Mr. Kapoor can decide the meet timing by himself."  he says and disconnects the call.

He assures himself of his appearance and moves out of the room calling for his wife.

" Abhilasha, where are you? " he calls for her.

She's nowhere to be seen. Maybe, in the kitchen? He makes his way towards the kitchen, but she's not there as well. There is only the housemaid who is preparing breakfast. She tells him that Abhilasha is in the garden.

He makes his way into the garden, which is his favorite place. He finds his wife sitting on the swing and takes his place near her. But the smile on his face vanishes when he hears her talking to her friend.

"I'll ask Vineet for that. It will be really beneficial. I don't know why Vineet never talks about them. Whenever I do, he always gets angry at me." she speaks into the phone.

Vineet is raged hearing her. She is certainly talking about that one person, who is not in Vineet's good books. But Abhilasha doesn't understand. She feels his presence and cuts the call. She smiles at him while he glares at her.

"kitni baar kaha hai tumse, uska naam mat liya karo mere samne

"kitni baar kaha hai tumse, uska naam mat liya karo mere samne." he says rudely.

"But dealing with him will be beneficial

"But dealing with him will be beneficial. Why don't you understand?" Abhilasha says.

"he's not the person to rely on

"he's not the person to rely on. Why do you need money always? Mera pyar, mera sath mayne nahi rakhta kya tumhare liye?" Vineet asks coldly.

"oh please Vineet!! Pyar aur sath ke sath, paisa bhi zaruri hai. It will be beneficial. Please baat maanlo." she says softly while holding her hands.

Vineet jerks her hand, and leaves the place. He could not believe that his own wife wants him to shook hands with a wrong person. But for her, her fame and money is important. In anger, he left the house without having coffee and breakfast.

Vineet Associates

Vineet Associates is a brand name in the business world. He moves straight to his cabin, and asks the peon to get a coffee for him. He opens his phone to check out the day's activities. Since the meeting with Mr. Kapoor is postponed, he has to meet Mr. Rajveer. He'll be visiting the office anytime, after 1 pm. Until then, he has time to finish his work on the hands.

He picks the landline to make a call, and at the same time, there is a knock at the door. He allows the person in, thinking it to be Abhay. But to his surprise, it's a young girl, same age as him.

" who are you?" he asks, for she seemed unknown

The girl glances at him and smiles.

" Tum mujhe bhul gaye? How could you?" She says.

Vineet is now bewildered. He didn't know any girl apart from his friends , neither he called anyone for the meeting. Then who is she?

"Do I Know you?" he asks, maybe, she will tell her identity.

The girl glances at him and then says something at which he's left surprised and shocked at the same time.

To Be Continued.

Who is the girl who entered the office?

Why is Vineet surprised?

Stay tuned.

Anamika_anu I hope you like it. Love ya😘😘

And other readers, please vote and Comments. Thankyou ❤️