3. |The Meeting|

Ruhana ends up telling Vineet that the meeting he is attending at 1PM is with her company. Vineet is surprised while Ruhana smiles at him.

"You're amazing Ruhana

"You're amazing Ruhana. You always aspired to be a businesswoman. And today you did it. Your company is new in the industry but I know, you will reach heights in a short span of time. I always knew, you'll do something big. And I am surprised." he says.

She looks up at him in surprise.. Yeah! Since childhood, he always praises her even if she did a small good thing. And today too, even after meeting after so many years, he isn't changed. He is praising her again.

" Aaj tak toh main ye sochta tha ki I have struggled and only I can give surprises. But Ruhana!! You have left me awestruck. Maine socha hi nahi tha ki main yun tumse dobara mil bhi paunga. But you're giving surprises on surprises." he says holding her hand.

Ruhana smiles at him. She is happy to hear him after a long time. Having him by her side and  letting him pour his emotions in his words, it's a blessing, truly.

" You're too sweet

" You're too sweet. And when you praise me, I wish to do more. Jab mujhe pata chala ki tum tenders sign kar rahe ho, tabhi maine meri company ki taraf se tneder file kar diya tha. I wanted to surprise you. Aur tumhare sath kaam karne ka sapna bhi toh hai. Par ye pata nahi tha ki yeh sab itna jaldi ho jayega aur hum yun milenge. " She says.