6.|Outing|

Vineet freshens up. He is happy that he met his childhood friend, Ruhana. He feels certain energy in himself. That's the effect of meeting the old friends, maybe. He remembers that he has promised to go shopping with Ruhana and also make her familiar with this city. After all, she is back after a long time of twenty years. He makes a few calls and is satisfied. He has made arrangements for Ruhaana , so that it becomes easier to shop, the next day. He then moves towards Abhilasha and they have a silent dinner. Abhilasha is always excited about money and shopping, she didn't even ask him about his day at work. While having dinner, his phone beeps. It's Ruhana's message that she has reached her hotel. He smiles and replies back to her. He looks at Abhilasha, she's busy in talking to her friend. He moves into the kitchen and puts his plate in the sink and begins to make coffee for himself. He then dials Ruhana's number.

On the other hand, Ruhana reaches her hotel and moves to freshen up after ordering the food. She comes out of the washroom and finds her phone buzzing. She smiles seeing Vineet's name flashing on the screen. She picks it up.

" Hello Mr

" Hello Mr. Singhaniya! Are you free?" she asks.

 Singhaniya! Are you free?" she asks

"Can't I call you?" comes his voice.

"You can! Mujhe laga tum busy hoge." She says.

"Okay Okay! But I also need a coffee treat." She says as he tells her that he's making coffee for herself.

" She says as he tells her that he's making coffee for herself