|CHAPTER SIX|

^Beatrice's outfit

     I slipped my white Nike socks up over my feet, stopping at my calf. My new-found father wanted to have the guys take me to the mall so I could get the things I needed and we could get to know each other. I hate the mall. Though, this was the perfect opportunity to wear my new sweatpants! 

     There were three knocks on my door before it just slammed open. "What was the point of knocking if you were just going to open-" I stopped talking as I turned to face Luciano. He stood in my new door frame with his arms crossed in front of him, one shoulder leaning and holding his bodyweight. He had an amused smile on his face as he looked down at me. "Oh, hi," I started nervously. "Hi. He said it almost tauntingly slow, knowing how I would feel.

     After an agonizing silence with his non-shameful staring, I cleared my throat. "Need anything?" I asked him, hoping he could leave already. Why was he so attractive? No, I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "Actually," he spoke up. "I wanted to ask you something." He took a step closer to me, now towering over me like a mountain would an insect. Was that what I was? An insect?

     "Ask away," I gave him permission. "Why-" he was abruptly cut off. "Lucy! L-o-o-ocy! Where are you?!" Not her again. "What's with the face?" he asked amused. "It has come back for round two." Luciano, who was trying to keep it together beside me, busted out into laughter as soon as the same girl from earlier entered the room. "OH! There you are!" He sighed beside me and dragged a lazy hand down his perfect face. "Your nose is perfect." Why did I say that? He looked at me slightly and the expression on his face made me look away immediately. Did he think I was mental? "Thank you, weirdo." He laughed through his response, it made me smile slightly. 

     "What did you need Samantha?" So her name is Samantha? "Yes, what did you need Samara?" I crossed my arms over my chest and lifted my chin, when she glared at me, though, I rushed behind Luciano. I made an oath to never get hit first in a fight again. I almost got whiplash the last time. I think I did get whiplash last time. 

     "I need to speak to my fiance privately," she said sassily. "If you don't mind." What? Fiance? B-but...oh.

I looked down for one second before looking up at Luciano through slightly sad eyes. Immediately, when realizing I was showing emotion, I went slack. Luciano looked at me in a second of shock, getting ready to explain himself, before I pushed him aside and left, slamming my door in the process. "Beatrice!" I didn't look back. I felt like an idiot.

     How could I be stupid enough to find him attractive when he is engaged?! Let alone, engaged to that monster! How could he just give me flirty eyes when he has a soon-to-be wifey?! Suddenly, I was shoved against the wall and turned around to face an angry Luciano. What is he upset about? Are his lies catching up with him?

"I was calling for you." He seethed out in pure rage. I nodded my head, "Yes, I ignored you. Casually." He glared at me. I glared right back at him. He caged me, between his body and the wall against my back, with his arms. "You know, you weren't even THAT attractive, to begin with! I mean you're like twenty billion years old and who even cares that you're super tall. Or that you have great healthy hair that matched perfectly to your eye color, which by the way is a super vibrant green like trees-" He smashed his lips on mine and I shut up immediately. I punched his nipple broke the kiss. "OW!" he howled out in pain. Little bit- "What was that for?" Is he dumb?

"You are engaged!" I practically screamed. He shook his head while rolling his eyes. "I am not engaged, especially not to Samantha." He replied. Then what the actual- "She's been calling me that since the third grade and I hate it. I tell her to quit it each time but she assumes I'm joking."

 Oh.