|CHAPTER FOUR:| THE GIVEAWAY|

He thought my name was beautiful? I thought he was beautiful. I nodded my head in a way of saying thanks. He continued to stare at me, "can I help you with something?" He looked the slightest bit shocked that I questioned him. He must be of some importance. So he must be the boss then? It isn't very hard to place two and two together.

     "No, I presume not." Presume? A human being actually used the word presume in a sentence that wasn't on a google document? Who speaks like this? He must've noticed my evident confusion, "with the business I run, it's better to speak properly and be intelligent. Don't want any slip-ups." I nodded my head in understanding. It was still weird as fuck though.

     "So, may I ask why my men have gone against my orders and brought a random young woman in the torture room? I didn't request this of you? I asked for a file document on Matteo Rossi, no?" My so-called brother and father crossed their hands in front of themselves, standing in a soldier like position, and bowed their heads. "No response? Hmm, want to explain to me who she is?" At that, my father perked up and was ready to speak.

     "E Mia figlia. Quella di cui ti ho parlato. Ho provato a portarla dopo la sua laurea, ma mi ha schiacciato  e mi ha maledetto. Diceva che non sarebbe venuta e che dovevo portarla qui... contro la sua volontà per dire." Ok I had to intervene at that last statement, "Era contro la mia volontà, idiota" what can i say ? Italian major, art thou. Yes, yes I know. I'm smart don't sweat it.

     Translation: She's my daughter. The one I informed you about. I tried to bring her after her graduation but she slapped me and cursed me out. Said she wasn't coming and I had to bring her here... against her will per see

     Translation 2: it was against my will, idiot

     All three men snapped their necks toward me. "You speak Italian?" That would be the mysterious man himself, whom I presume, as he would say, is Luciano. The boss around here. "No fucking way! How did you guess that? What gave it away?! My Italian father, or my completely understanding what you said in Italian and responding... in Italian?! Golle! What could it be?!" 

     The three mobsters I front of me stared at me and slowly blinked, then my brother busted out laughing, my father shook his head and silently chuckled while trying to hide from the boss. And the boss, well he ever so slightly smirked but it vanished as quick as it was noticed. Joy.