CHAPTER 7

"That doesn't explain or excuse why you allow it." I responded, still upset about the situation. In frank honesty, I wasn't mad at him. I was mad at Everyone around me. And myself. Why was I still here? When could I go to my new HOME? Was this my new home? I don't think I wanted it to be. When will I get to see my mom again? I had so many questions running through my head, that i didn't  even notice Luciano beginning to speak.

     "She's a very persistent girl." Was his remark. I scoffed, what an excuse, I thought. I shoved him off of me, or at least attempted to. He didn't budge, rather, he got closer than before. "Can you move?" I asked him, not looking up at his stupid face. "Can you look at me?" He asked me back. Uhm no I can't you stupid whore.

Instead of saying that, I looked up at him through my lashes and crossed my arms sassily. He smirked ever so slightly and bit the inside of his cheek whilst looking up before glancing back down at me. "I don't think I want to move." He said, I don't think I care bitch. Men. "And why is that," I wanted to leave. "I want to kiss you again," well shit dude. "And i want you to kiss me back." Was what he said right before leaning in.

     I had no intent on stopping him, but my father did. "UHM HELLO!" I jumped back in fright and slammed my head on the wall behind me, causing my father to cackle. Luciano, still, did not move an inch. After a few seconds of my father struggling to compose himself, he spoke. "Leave my daughter alone, let's go, Bea."

A/N: short filler chapter. This book as well as BLLS has began to gain quite a bit of attention. I'll be updating both with longer chapters sooner rather than later but I did not want to leave anyone hanging. Sorry if this was sucky 🗿