|CHAPTER THREE: |THE BEAUTIFUL NAME|

I've had hangovers in the past, but they weren't nearly this bad. It felt like my head was being held down by the ocean. I tried opening my eyes but all I saw was blackness. If these motherfuckers made me blind I swear to god- "you're up!" The black bag was pulled off of my head and I could see again. Oh. To be fair, well there really is no excuse for why I would think they'd blinded me...

     I glared at the man before me. He calls himself my father but goes and pulls a stunt like this?! "She looks mad, you look mad?" "Oh me? Mad?! No of course not! I'm fucking ecstatic to be kidnapped right now! Couldn't be fucking happier!" He winced slightly at how loud my retort was. 

     "You really would get along with my friend-" did he think I wanted to hear him speak?! "Enough about your dumbass friend, tell me why I'm here and who the hell you are." He pressed his lips together in a firm line and nodded his head.

He clapped his hands together once, and faced me completely, "so, I bet you're wondering why you're here, what the hell is going on-" "did I not just state that?" I had just told him to basically get to the point and he repeated my comment in different words? What the fuck is this shitshow?!"Right. I'm a mob boss, I guess you could say- 

     "Actually! He's an underboss! Luciano is the mob boss or capo, he usually tells you what you can call him if he even keeps you around long enough to figure out..." well fuck, I feel so much better about this. "I get to call him brother or boss during work hours but secretly, I call him Luciano." Was he special? We're they a thing- because I totally support I mean hey! I am half gay half straight, alright? Gotta love the women and the men. "I'm his consigliere." Oh, that explains it.

      "This, is one of your many brothers, Amenadeal." I turned to my supposed father and then back to Amenadeal. He looked more and more like me as the seconds of staring passed. Amenadeal turned to me, "Jello, nice to finally meet my baby sister!" "You named your mob member son after an angel? And did you just say jello?" "We don't speak upon it. But since I like you, father wanted a holy child since all of his children are an equivalent to the devil." Oh.

"Wait, so, you are his son but you are of higher ranking than him?" They looked at me, shocked that I knew what the mafia terms meant. "I major in criminal justice, I need to know this stuff." They nodded their heads in understanding and we heard footsteps descending down the stairs of the dark musty room I was placed in after my abduction. 

     "Who's this?" Oh lord was this man hot. He had the greyest eyes I had ever seen, they looked like the sky on a rainy day. He has brown hair with subtle sandy blonde highlights slicked back in an almost pompadour style with a black and white suit and an unbuttoned dress shirt with a chain dangling around his neck. Al in all, this man was gorgeous. But he's friends with my kidnapper.

     Stockholm syndrome doesn't sound too bad right now...

     He looked down at me and froze. Did I look like shit right now? Probably. I just am not in my moment. "This is, Beatrice-Valentina." "Just call me Bea, I hate my name," I say things that don't need to be said on the few occasions where I run into an attractive male. Again, the brooding beauty of a man looked at me and we briefly made eye contact. "I think it's a beautiful name."

Damn... guess now I did too.