𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠.
𝗡𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗦, 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘.

𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧, 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟.
𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

riah laughs as she puts her arm around her boy bestfriend, riley freeman. they were walking down the loud crowded hallway that was filled with teenagers near the lockers, papers all over the floor and music playing faintly.

"we're spending this summer together, reezy! you excited?" she exclaimed. riley grinned, showing us his gold grills and threw his arm around the girl, "yea yea! check this out, you finally gonna be able to go to chicago."

riah smiled, "i can't wait."

they continue talking until they reach the end of the hallway, with multiple hallways coming up. left, right, forward or back where they came.

they knew where they were going so they made a right. this hallway was filled with less kids and less noise, but it was still pretty lively. they walk over to this particular locker where a average height, strawberry blonde hair female.

"hi guys!"

riah takes her arm from around riley and goes to hug her friend, "jazzy!"

jazmine smiled and hugged back the younger. riah pulls away, "so, you asked your dad right?"

jazmine visibly freezes up and riah smacks her teeth, "jazmine! we leave tomorrow!"

"i know, i know!"

"jazmine, still didn't ask her dad?" a faint new-yorker accent budded into the conversation.

riah looks over at the voice, seeing their friend, michael caesar. the caramel, jamaican, native new-yorker dreadhead boy.

or what riah calls him, 'rudeboy.'

"jaz! we leave tomorrow, hoe!" riley adds.

"you ain't gotta call her a hoe, riley!" riah pushes him and he stumbles a bit.

he bounces back and stands up tall, before bucking at riah, who faked a scared reaction. "go to hell!" he snaps. caesar shakes his head and looks at the mulatto, "jaz, me and you are going to your house and we're asking. you don't have long."