𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

3K WORD SPECIAL! HAPPY FRIDAY! ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙾 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙳𝙸𝚁𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙸𝙾 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙳𝙸𝚁𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳.

𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦
" 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝗻𝘂𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗴𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗼𝗼, 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹."

𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢.

"it's three o clock now," ming says looking at her phone. she looked over a huey who was texting away to someone. she cleared her throat loudly to gain his attention.

he looked up at her, "it's three o clock and?"

"the party starts at seven."

huey nods and goes back to his phone. ming smacked her teeth, "cario, is not that damn important." she mumbled. riah walked over to the two along with jazmine. "he's ignoring us on purpose. his big headed ass." goes riah.

huey sent one last message and put his phone away, "talk about my head again and watch how you walk out this mall with a permanent limp." he threats.

"ahhh! so scared." riah holds her hands up in fear with a fake scared expression. huey rolls his eyes and gives her the middle finger. childish as the younger is, she sticks her tongue out at him.

"anyways," ming pushes her friend back, "did everyone get their outfits?"

"i did!" jazmine exclaims. riah holds up her shopping bag that was filled with clothes. "alrighty, where's riley and caesar?"

"fuckin probably." riah jokes.

"imagine if that was true?" jazmine laughs. riah made an 'ew' face not wanting to imagine that about her bestfriend. ming shares a laugh with jazmine as they look at the younger.