𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘"𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘
"𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲."

𝗖𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗢'𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘.

sadeadulovesu  go to hell cause i spell his name correct now LMFAOAO .

you ain't see how that nigga looked at you?!" dewey shouts at cairo from across the room. the younger rolls his eyes and continues to look at his phone, "nah, how he looked?"

dewey smacked his teeth, "aight bro, you tryna be funny. i'm being dead serious."

cairo looks up at him, "i am being serious."

"ya ass left your house at 11 in the morning. why you was over there til seven in the evening!" he now stood up. cairo took this as a threat and stood up also, "stop yelling at me."

"nah, cause i find it funny! real funny actually!"

cairo huffs and walks away going to his room. his mother was working a night shift tonight and he didn't want to be alone. but right now, being alone sounded good. dewey shakes his head and chuckles, "hiro might be right."

cairo pauses in his tracks and walks back downstairs. he slowly walked around the railing looking at dewey, his eyes filled with anger.

"what did you say?"

his voice was in a soft tone but you could hear the rage in it. dewey looked away, "you heard me."

"nah, say it with your chest." cairo does a go on movement with his hand. dewey smacks his teeth, "bro, you just wanna argue."

"nigga we already was arguing!" he raises his voice, "you got some nerve to bring up that nigga."

"it seem like he was putting me on about huey, after i was defending him like a dumbass!"