𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 [𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓.]

NO EMOTION.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨.
"𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.
'𝗧𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲."

𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢'𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘.

"you never fail you to make an ass out of yourself." dewey says glaring at his friend. hiro rolled his eyes and sat on top of the kitchen countertop. they were currently at hiro's house.

"like...why you so obsessed with that nigga so much?" 

hiro looked over at him with a mean mug on his face, "what do you care?"

"you sent my boyfriend home in tears, because of your stupid ass jealousy!" dewey growls.

"you don't even know huey!"

"well i know he not finna embarrass someone he so called cared about in front of an ass people!" he shouts. hiro closes his mouth and looks away taking a deep breath.

"you're gonna thank me."

"hiro, fuck you." dewey said before grabbing his backwoods off the glass table and going into the room.

  ♔

"i'm sure you know everyone." huey says as the teens that sat on the couch looked at him and cairo. "yea, i met jazzy & riah the other night." cairo smiles and the girls smile back at him.

"y'all tryna kiss him or something?" riley asked looking at his two friends. riah smacked her teeth and pushed riley's upside the forehead.

"she got one more time to hit on me." he mumbled to caesar.

"whatcha say?" riah asked leaning over to the two, "hm?"

riley rolled his eyes and riah giggles.

"so, what we watching gang?" caesar asks, grabbing the remote. huey and cario take a seat next to each other on the L shaped part of the couch.

"scary movie marathon?" riah suggests.

ming rolls her eyes, "jazzy is gonna have nightmares for the rest of her life."

"i am not!" jazmine protests.

"are so!" ming retorts.