SC#1 - Dynamic

It's from Punchy's POV haha (it's somewhere between chp 4 & 5 and also idk what i'm doing)

----------------------------------

"Yo! Scissors!" You call out to her and she turns, finally realising you're there. "Hey, so, uh...Can we talk for a bit?" She gives an equivalent of a nod, signaling for you to continue. "Well, I've been wondering if, y'know, we were meant to come back? By, like, some kinda fate thing? Like when ya want to prove a point? I just can't shake that feeling..." Scissors gives you a flat stare and you wince. Not the greatest reaction. You decide to back out and go back to where Tape and Pencils are talking.

"But if it's adjusted that way, then it would block the spring from snapping back! Oh, bonjourperforateur."

"Look who's here."

"Don't be that way, mon ami!"

You giggle as you watch the two of them go back to arguing again. Too bad you'd just broken up their last quarrel. Stapler comes over to Tape's side and starts barking loudly. It's lucky that you're all underground and behind a 'heavy''wooden'(well, it's paper) door, cause Olly or the craftsman would definitely have heard you. Rubber Band seems to have come over as well, and she looks like she's trying to back up Pencils in the argument. 

You catch a glimpse of where Scissors was, but she isn't there anymore. Then, you see the door ever so slightly move as someone closes it. Scissors can take care of herself. For now, it's time to sort out the disagreement that RB and Stapler've apparently joined in, and maybe chill in the corner with Stapler after that's done.