7

To all the people who still read my books.... Thank you❤ I enjoy reading your feedback on my writing. Well anyway on with the story..

-no one's pov-

Everyone was gathered in the kitchen where Five was about to make a sandwich. (Y/n) who had just walked in heard the siblings talking.

"What's the date?" Five asked, while he grabned the bread. "The 24th." Vanya replied. "Of what?" Five asked then sighed. "March." Vanya answered again.
Five paused for a short moment, as if he was think of something. "Good." Five mumbled as he looked at the bread slices.

"Are we going to talk about what just happened?!" One of the siblings called out. Five showed no interest in answering. So the siblings looked at another rather concerned. Five knew that his siblings had very many questions. But he really didn't wamt to answer them all at this moment. "It's been 17 years." Luther said sternly as he stood up from the seat. Luther was getting frustrated at the spacial jumping boy.

(Y/n) just stood back and watched. Right now she had so much to think about. Like why is she looking 13 again? How did Five get back? What is happening? Those questions might go unanswered.

"Its been longer than that." Five said just as he spacial jumped from infront of Luther. "Haven't missed that." Luther grumbled. "Where did you go?" Diego says cutting in. "The future. Its shit by the way." Five bluntly stated as he jumped back to the table.

"Called it!" Klaus shouted. The loud call made (y/n) jump at the sudden noise. Allision noticed her and put her hand on (y/n)s shoulder.

"I should have listened to the old man. You know jumping through space is one thing, through time it is a toss of the dice." Five said. Toward anyone who listened to be exact. Five brought the peanut butter to the table. He paused and looked up for a solid second. "Nice dress." He commented before continuing. Klaus messed with the end of the skirt. "Oh well, thanks"

"How did you get back?" Vanya questioned ignoring Klaus. "In the end, I had to project my consciousness forward into a suspended quantum state version of myself that exists across every possible instance of time." Five said. "That makes no sense." Diego mumbled. "Well it would if you were smarter." Five said still not looking up from his sandwich.

Diego lunged toward his brother. Luther quickly blocked him. Five just carried on with putting marshmallows on his peanut buttered bread.

"How long were you there?" Luther asked. "45 years, give or take." Five said plainly. Luther and Diego went back to their original spots. "So you're saying...... That your're 58?" Luther asked looming unsure. "No my conscious is 58. Apparently my body is 13 again." Five explained as he grabbed his sandwich from the table and started to walk away. "How is that even possible?" Allision asked.

"Dolores kept saying  the equations were off." Five said facing the wall and taking a bite of his food before muttering, "bet shes laughing now." "Dolores?"Vanya questioned. No answer from Five. "Guess i missed the funeral?" Five asked looking at the newspaper. "How'd you know about that?" Luther asked looking at Five seriously. "What part of the future do you not understand" Five snapped on a sarcastic way. "Heart failure huh? Five asked.

"Yeah." "No." Bother Luther and Diego said at the same time. This made everyone go quiet. "See nothing's changed." Five said as he bagan to walk out the kitchen door. "Thats it? Thats all you have to say?" Allision questioned annoyed. "What is there left to say?" Five asked still not stopping. "Hm maybe the fact that (y/n) is 13 too?! She wasn't with you in the future, you know?!" Allision called. "See that still has my mind confused." Five said exiting the room.

"Well that was interesting." Luther said. He turned to look at his siblings who all seemed to have mixed emotions. "Yeah it was." (Y/n) mumbled walking out of the room.

Word count: 690