9

-no one's pov-
[Flashback]
A record was being played.

..During extreme weather conditions,a climber must possess the wisdom to determine...

Grace held her hand out and rang her little bell.

...when evacuation is inevitable.

All that could be heard was the abounds of footsteps approaching.

..A controller alpine decent begins with the guiding of one's loins

In came all the kids.

..And the anchoring of the climbing rope to one's enemy,

All the kids stood infront of their designated seats.

..The Dülfersitz rappel is the preferred method for descent when rope is the only available tool,

Soon walked in the 'Father's figure of the children.

..But must be regarded as a last resort. Begin by looping the rope...

Sir Reginald had stopped before he sat down in his chair. "Sit" He said sternly. All the children doing as told they sat down and began to eat.

..A screen anchor must be used if the rope is to be successfully retrieved from the face of the mountain.

Allison and Luther were passing glances and smiles whole they ate. While Diego was messing with his knife, Klaus rolling his drugs, and Ben reading his book.

..tightly knot the ends of the rope. Once anchored, thread the doubled rope through the legs, front to back, and around the buttocks.

Number Five had his knife in his hand and was not sitting still or eating his food. Next to him (y/n) sat, glancing at the boy, while eating her food quietly.

..it is the utmost importance that the rope be drawn under the gluteal muscles,

Number Five was staring at their father with a not so great look. (Y/n) watched him, waiting for something to happen.

..not through the crevice between the gluteus. Proceed by holding the rope diagonally....

Suddenly Five slams his knife into the table. (Y/n) next to him looking at her hand which was almost stabbed. She pulled her hand away from the table quickly. Vanya gave her a look as if asking 'are you okay?' To which (y/n) nodded yes. Everyone's eyes were glued to Five "Number Five?" Sir Reginald asked. "I have a question." Five states. "Knowledge is an admirable goal, but you know the rules. No talking during mealtimes. You are interrupting Herr Carlson." Sir Reginald stated not bothering to show much emotion. Five throws his silverware down onto the table. "I want to time travel." Five said. "No." Reginald said sternly. "But I'm ready. I've been practicing my spatial jumps, just like you said." Five insisted in a demanding way whole standing in. "Five-" (y/n) whispered trying to get him to sit back down. Five paid no attention to the girl and brushed her off before spatial jumping next to Reginald. "See?" Five asks.

"A spatial jump is trivial when compared with the unknowns of time travel. One is like sliding alone the ice, the other is akin to descending blindly into the depths of the freezing water and reappearing as an acorn." Reginald said not sparing a glance to the 13 year old boy. "Well, I don't get it." Five said. "Hence the reason you are not ready." Reginald said. Five looked at (y/n) and vanya. Both the girls shook their head no. "I'm not afraid." Five said bitterly. "Fear isn't the issue. The effects it might have on your body, even on your mind, are far to unpredictable. Now, I forbid you to talk about this anymore." Reginald said harshly. Five turned and ran out the door. "Five!" (Y/n) shouted as she chased Five out the room. "You haven't been excused. Come back here!" Reginald yelled.