Wolfie - Request Page

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!

If you have a request please put it here. I just need to know a few things for your request.

Who do you want?
This is a Baby/Child reader book so any fandom can be written for. This can be anywhere from a TV show to a YouTuber or celebrity to an anime. I'm open to pretty much anything. If I haven't heard of something or just don't know someone I will do my best to complete your request but if I miss something or don't get the character quite right please forgive me.

Relation to character?
For example are you their child or adoptive child or younger sibling?

What do you want to happen?
It's easier for me to write a request if you already have a scenario in mind so please let me know if you do have one.

Different pronoun?
I always write with a female reader so if you are anything other please feel free to imagine a different pronoun or if you're requesting you can ask for another pronoun.

Do you want to be mentioned?
If yes I will tag you and if not you will be put as Anon.

Y/n is a child so no romantic stuff is gonna happen because that's just gross. The only exception is if say Y/n is 5 and has a kiddie crush on another 5 year old or vice versa. If one or more of these fields remain blank in your request I will ask you again and if they still remain blank and/or I don't get a response back I won't do your request, sorry.

I apologise ahead of time if there's a wait on your request because of life and other things I'm working on.

Other than that happy reading! And I hope you have a good day/night!

-TaesWolfie